[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best way to make money assuming free2play?

FunnyGuy112FunnyGuy112
Vindictus Rep: 880
edited February 3, 2017 in New Recruits
Title. Also how do people sell AP capsules on the auction house? Is there a way to convert AP into capsules and then into money nowadays or did they get those from an event and then sell it?

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    AP packages are from gachas. As for money farm mats required for synthesis and sell them.
  • ImBeastlyImBeastly
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Most people who make tons of gold probably won't tell you how they do it since it would affect their gold gain etc. I personally abuse the market place. I won't elaborate how exactly, but on a good day I can make 100m+ in a few hours. Farming mats like godly ore, and heavenly leather etc are also good money makers if you have patience.
  • myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    I run S2 trains with VIP, I usually get a good scroll and it usually takes 1 hour or so to do all the runs on my main.
  • M3lancholyM3lancholy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    I'll provide a few tips:

1. Check the marketplace everyday to assess the prices of end-game materials (e.g. Godly Ores, Heavenly Leather, Godly Cloth, etc.) Once you're comfortable with the prices, check if there are shortages of a certain material and take advantage of supply and demand.

2. Assess events and turn it in your favor. Depending on events (like the Ancient Coin event where we could exchange coins obtained from raiding certain bosses and recieve an enchant scroll of our choice) it was reasonable to think that blessed elixirs would be running low on the marketplace, leading people to farm Two Moons and craft said elixirs to sell. Easy profit.

3. Daily s2/3 raiding + Muir and Succubus.
    Daily raiding may yield some enchant scrolls here and there as well as OJ drops. Running Hero Mode Succubus (Secret Naughty Chamber) will give you a small chance for an Enthus ES or 2 other enchant scrolls that aren't as profitable. She also drops enhancement elixirs so that's a plus. Muir and his break off (tail) will provide a couple paradise stones a day.

4. Daily Niflheim. On top of removing the attack cap, they also made it too easy to obtain the respective keys by adding a death cap of 3 per person. Experienced parties can finish each run in 5-8 minutes -- or even less. Exchange the keys for the superior bracelet gem boxes and if you're lucky, you'll get a superior gem (took me ~243 boxes for a superior emerald gem).

That's all I can get off the top of my head while on my phone, for now. Might add more tips if I feel like it.
    TabbedBloodAngel
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Make +15s and sell them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some people just got all the luck.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Mind Shareing dat luck+wink
  • NickieNickie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,470
    edited February 3, 2017
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Make +15s and sell them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some people just got all the luck.

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    I've been playing this game for over 6 years.
    There is no practical "way to make money" in Vindictus.

All you can do is get drops and sell them in the marketplace.
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Cessa wrote: »

There is, but it usually involves mundane tasks such as mindless farming or mining ore veins and restarting, which let's be honest: no one plays this game for that. There are much better games to play if you like farming simulators.

That being said, it certainly is an option for people that don't mind it. Otherwise, just simply playing the game by doing raids and what not is your best (and really only) bet.
    MochiSweet
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Cessa wrote: »

almost thought you wrote there is no practical "way to free2play" in vindictus. lololololol

BloodAngel
  • GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    Like most MMO's, the only real way to make money in this game is to just either grind your face into something, or fight bosses and hope to God you get something good. That's about all I can think of.

S3 is pretty good for heavenly leather and godly cloth, Succu is good for Enthu scrolls, Muir is good for Paradise stones, S2 Ship Graveyard is good if you can get rings and some enchants.

Daily raid boss killing always helps if you get a R7 scroll or an orange piece from S3.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Best way is to grind raids and hope for drops, and then take advantage of events that give stuff you can use to make marketable gear, you'll need to get creative for that.
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Make +15s and sell them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

That's how I made my fortune.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    M3lancholy wrote: »
    I'll provide a few tips: *snip*

Basically all of this plus a few extra. You have to be smart and aware of things so you can take advantage of people.

Use your seals of Bravery to craft an orange weapon and sell it. Unless you're a lucky person or someone who can spend endless hours doing farming, you need money to make money.