[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Valentine's Event Rewards/Info?

Comments

• TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited February 9, 2019
    updated thread.

colors of the halves of the hearts must match in order to make a full heart.
    some players in-game were unaware of this and ended up getting confused.

since no one's gonna come back here to view this, I'm saving some old posts on this comment, just ignore them.
    East, West, and Aus categories are being removed on 11/13. Move over any threads before it's too late!
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited February 1, 2017
    Dealer wrote: »
    Actually that part was always on the announcement O.O.
    It was different on this thread, though I wanted to test/confirm myself whether it was RNG before asking for any changes on that part.

Nope, it originally read as this...

b0c14e4ddc.png9

and was changed to this...

bc3e0859ec.png

What's done is done, but I don't appreciate you trying to pretend Nexon did not make a mistake.
    BloodAngelDokkunOrder5DelterosNerita
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    When I read the announcement prior to asking about the information in this thread, it had already said "Yellow Rose Emblem or Red Rose Emblem".
    I was unaware there was a previous version, sorry for that.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited February 1, 2017
    So what happens if you trade to someone but they don't trade back? Or does this work differently than how I think it does...

Unrequited Love over-powered. Please NERF!
    DokkunTabbed
  • Order5Order5
    edited February 1, 2017
    I just confirmed that it is also by server. I completed the story on East and can still complete it on West.

For further clarity, you do not lose your two halves if you choose to give up; you can still complete the heart or help someone else complete theirs.
    TabbedNerita
  • TabbedTabbed
    edited February 1, 2017
    Order5 wrote: »
    I just confirmed that it is also by server. I completed the story on East and can still complete it on West.

For further clarity, you do not lose your two halves if you choose to give up; you can still complete the heart or help someone else complete theirs.

Event is once per account per server then?
    Finish Event on East, Can still start the event on West?

<center>***</center>
    There is a level restriction, I am leveling up an alt to see what level I have to be until the event is available.

Gonna edit this.
    @Order5

Thanks for confirming the event is doable across multiple servers.
    I've also confirmed it too tumblr_inline_mm67ep7v251qz4rgp.png

The information is really helpful for the community tumblr_inline_mm67hfLXn81qz4rgp.png
    Order5
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited February 1, 2017
    Tabbed wrote: »
    Dealer wrote: »
    No reason to think we'll delete this, but I did ask them to update the web post so players don't have to go on forums to find this out.

Originally I had at the very end of my post that I was considering having this post deleted, because the information was already posted on the main page.
    I removed the text when people said they didn't want it deleted.

90% of players: Whats this?
    Response: read forums
    90% of players: like i'd waste time with that

Same applies to website.
  • Order5Order5
    edited February 1, 2017
    OUCH!

I tried giving my half of Unconditional Love to someone on the megaphone to help them complete their heart, and they sent it back...

I know that it's probably because someone already sent them the half they needed, but the rejection is so real! Rejecting UNCONDITIONAL love!

Honestly, this is a pretty heartless event.
    DokkunWilkoVoldaireBloodAngelNeritaLoLoBooty
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    This is why you should ask first whether they already got their other half.
  • ImBeastlyImBeastly
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Another terrible event, lol. Who comes up with these..
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited February 2, 2017
    Breadman wrote: »
    Someone remind me again why I shouldn't just make a new account for each character?

I have 8 lvl 90 characters on one account and I am CONSTANTLY being punished for it. The least they could do is give you a permanent shared storage box if you bought a character slot. There is literally LITERALLY NO incentive for having your characters on one account beyond pet sharing and I am constantly getting slapped on the wrists by "one per account" events for doing so.

Me: "Gee whiz, all my characters could use that 100% enchant rune."
    Nexon: "You spent extra money on premium character slots so thanks, but screw you."
    WilkoNeritaPixelPantsuLoLoBooty
  • MeytaMeyta
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Okay, so I'm probably the only one who choose to give up and only get the emblem item, and not the title, I searched inventory, mail, nothing. sigh....

It's ticket time...
  • TabbedTabbed
    Meyta wrote: »
    Okay, so I'm probably the only one who choose to give up and only get the emblem item, and not the title, I searched inventory, mail, nothing. sigh....

It's ticket time...

Emblems are sent in your inventory Storage Chests.
    The title is sent in your NX Tab of your inventory (Very bottom of your inventory, NX Symbol with the word "Avat", the tab is in a magenta-like color)

Meyta
  • MeytaMeyta
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Tabbed wrote: »

Emblems are sent in your inventory Storage Chests.
    The title is sent in your NX Tab of your inventory (Very bottom of your inventory, NX Symbol with the word "Avat", the tab is in a magenta-like color)

Oh you're right, i swear these event item keep jumping all over the place, next event it gonna be in the quest item tab.
    VoldaireTabbedboddole
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    Only once per account?

Guess my characters aren't allowed to love each other.
  • TabbedTabbed
    edited February 2, 2017
    Wilko wrote: »
    Only once per account?

Guess my characters aren't allowed to love each other.

Unfortunately yes.

Lets say you have 5 Characters on your account for East Server.
    You can only do the event once for one of those characters.
    But at least the rewards are tradable through characters of the same account.

Would have made trading for the heart halves easier for all of us, so having it once per account makes it "challenging?" I guess.

Would have loved to see some Valentine's Fishing Event or Items such as chocolate.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    I have 8 lvl 90 characters on one account and I am CONSTANTLY being punished for it. The least they could do is give you a permanent shared storage box if you bought a character slot. There is literally LITERALLY NO incentive for having your characters on one account beyond pet sharing and I am constantly getting slapped on the wrists by "one per account" events for doing so.

Nexon: "You spent extra money on premium character slots so thanks, but screw you."

I mean, I guess you could say that the benefit is being able to switch characters without much effort, but we all know that's not the case.

Really though, telling new players who want to get really invested in this game to make as many accounts as you want characters should be a priority, it's just too lucrative to ignore.
    BloodAngel
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

I mean, I guess you could say that the benefit is being able to switch characters without much effort, but we all know that's not the case.

Really though, telling new players who want to get really invested in this game to make as many accounts as you want characters should be a priority, it's just too lucrative to ignore.

Agreed, 4-man parties like two moons or orders from above with 3 of your own alts = gainzzz. Attendance events and such with said alts = moarrr gaiinnzzz. Numbers of account the Vindictus admin team can show, making the game seem very active = DEV GAINNZZZ. >:3
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Breadman wrote: »
    Someone remind me again why I shouldn't just make a new account for each character?

I also have an account full of 90's and feel the same way. The best advice I could give someone these days is have two 90's max per account. One character being there main character and the 2nd being a very good farmer like sylas Evie or kai.

If Nexon would let me move my 90's to new accounts I would do that in a heartbeat.