[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Valentine's Event Rewards/Info?

TabbedTabbed
Vindictus Rep: 2,420
edited February 2, 2017 in General Discussion
This event is ONE TIME Only PER Account, PER Server.
LEVEL RESTRICTION: Event is unlockable at Level 10

You finished it on one character; can't do the event again on another character on the same account.
You can finish the event on East Server and will still be able to do the event on West Server. (Example)
Items and Rewards from this event are tradable to characters on the same account.
(Exception: Can trade a specific Left/Right Half Heart to other players to complete the heart)

The COLORS of the heart halves MUST MATCH to make the full heart
Blue: Pure Love (Left Half) ↔ Pure Love (Right Half)
Red: Passionate Love (Left Half) ↔ Passionate Love (Right Half)
Yellow: Unconditional Love (Left Half) ↔ Unconditional Love (Right Half)
There are 2 possible rewards.
The First is the Completed, where you complete the event and turn in the completed heart to the Strange Traveler
The Second is when you Forfeit; you gave up on the event and want it to be over with.

Both options give different rewards.
You can only choose one option per account.

Completed Event Rewards:
1 Title & 2 Emblems
d6uVs50.jpg
BLixHSs.jpg6bq32Pf.jpg

Forfeited Event Rewards:
1 Title & 1 Random Emblem
cCreOp7.jpg
BLixHSs.jpg OR 6bq32Pf.jpg
http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20499/happy-valentine-s-day
Order5 wrote: »
I just confirmed that it is also by server. I completed the story on East and can still complete it on West.
For further clarity, you do not lose your two halves if you choose to give up; you can still complete the heart or help someone else complete theirs.
Order5Wariel
  1. Do you like this event?44 votes
    1. Yes
       23% (10 votes)
    2. No
       77% (34 votes)

Comments

• SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Horrible event.
    Junzboddole
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Don't delete it, the actual patch notes say nothing about it 1 char per acct, thank you, little late for me but hopefully others will see this.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited February 1, 2017
    Excellent event for people who actually care about title counts.

I however, do not. (edited to make clear)
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Hopes this dont get deleted and if it does that they include the extra info you provided on the actual announcement
    BloodAngel
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited February 1, 2017
    Someone remind me again why I shouldn't just make a new account for each character?
    GhengisJohnWilko
  • YurehaYureha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    I was expecting more events, not just a title/emblem and continued sales.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Yea the lackluster events lately have definatley contributed to lower population. We generally only get good events near the end of the quarter to boost quarterly revenue IIRC.

What about the valentine's day ring sold in the depot, is there an expiry on it?
  • TabbedTabbed
    Question2 wrote: »
    Yea the lackluster events lately have definatley contributed to lower population. We generally only get good events near the end of the quarter to boost quarterly revenue IIRC.

What about the valentine's day ring sold in the depot, is there an expiry on it?

I have been told they expire after 30 days
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited February 1, 2017
    30 days, one package is including a couple rings so you can give it to your alt for +10 luck boost on both.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Thanks for the info. So its just +10 LUK? Is there any DEF like the announcement says?

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    The old rings gave +5 stamina and +5 luck, and they occupy the necklace slot (where kitty necklaces and rose necklace go). Doubt anything has changed regarding that.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited February 1, 2017
    well yea its +5 luk i remember it wrong.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited February 1, 2017
    No reason to think we'll delete this, but I did ask them to update the web post so players don't have to go on forums to find this out.

TabbedBloodAngelNerita
  • TabbedTabbed
    Dealer wrote: »
    No reason to think we'll delete this, but I did ask them to update the web post so players don't have to go on forums to find this out.

Originally I had at the very end of my post that I was considering having this post deleted, because the information was already posted on the main page.
    I removed the text when people said they didn't want it deleted.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited February 1, 2017
    It now says that if you choose to give up (you get the Forever Alone title) then RNGesus determines which emblem you get.
    Tabbed
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    It now says that if you choose to give up (you get the Forever Alone title) then RNGesus determines which emblem you get.

Yup, so I'd advise against getting that title if there's a specific rose you want.

It's what I did, but that was before the description change, so RIP. Sent in a ticket and there wasn't anything they could do.
  • TabbedTabbed
    Got the same emblems twice on my alts, had thought it was just the red one, thanks for letting me know.
    Updated thread.
  • YurehaYureha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490

oh okay so this explains why i got a yellow rose. I originally thought the red rose comes with the forever alone title.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited February 1, 2017
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

Yup, so I'd advise against getting that title if there's a specific rose you want.

It's what I did, but that was before the description change, so RIP. Sent in a ticket and there wasn't anything they could do.

Actually that part was always on the announcement O.O.
    It was different on this thread, though I wanted to test/confirm myself whether it was RNG before asking for any changes on that part.
  • TabbedTabbed
    Dealer wrote: »
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

Actually that part was always on the announcement O.O.
    It was different on this thread, though I wanted to test/confirm myself whether it was RNG before asking for any changes on that part.

Was my fault for failing to read all of the text carefully, just skimmed through it, and posted tumblr_inline_mm67bs1SiZ1qz4rgp.png
    I'll do a better job next time, sorry for the inconvenience everyone.