[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Winter Promotion Bonus question

MarlisKMarlisK
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
Question about spending NX during the winter bonus promotional period - can you simply charge NX x-amount of times to reach the 25k/50k/75k/etc. marks for the bonus stuff or do you have to actually spend NX in game for it to count?

Best Answer

• SumireiSumirei
    Vindictus Rep: 2,030
    Member, Nexon
    Answer ✓
    Hello~ :3

As long as you spend NX in Vindictus it will count towards the promotion. If you use NX to purchase a gift, it will count towards your spend tier (not your friend). The amount spent is accumulated across all servers (if you spend and play on more than one). So for example, if you want the outfit on all the servers you play on, you do not need to spend that much individually on each server - it's a total across all servers.

FYI, you don't need to pick what server the reward will go on, if you have a character on, let's say, both East and AUS, then you will get rewards on both those servers. All the items are account bound and can only be traded within the account.

Protip: The Outfit and Tail come in a box, once that box is open it will become bound to character - so make sure you watch out for that once rewards are delivered.
    TabbedOrder5Nerita

Answers

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    You actually have to spend it in Vindictus.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Do you have to spend the Nx on yourself or can you gift friends and still qualify?
  • NeritaNerita
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    I would imagine any NX spent in game (Vindictus) would count for the event, whether gifted or not.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Nerita wrote: »
    I would imagine any NX spent in game (Vindictus) would count for the event, whether gifted or not.

Agreed but let's wait for an official response.
  • NeritaNerita
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    DownIoad wrote: »
    Nerita wrote: »

Agreed but let's wait for an official response.

Absolutely, I wouldn't want anyone to get robbed of their promotion stuff because of something like that, especially with how much you have to spend. I'm PRETTY sure it's just spending NX in general but I wouldn't 100% guarantee it.
  • SumireiSumirei
    Vindictus Rep: 2,030
    Member, Nexon
    Answer ✓
    Hello~ :3

As long as you spend NX in Vindictus it will count towards the promotion. If you use NX to purchase a gift, it will count towards your spend tier (not your friend). The amount spent is accumulated across all servers (if you spend and play on more than one). So for example, if you want the outfit on all the servers you play on, you do not need to spend that much individually on each server - it's a total across all servers.

FYI, you don't need to pick what server the reward will go on, if you have a character on, let's say, both East and AUS, then you will get rewards on both those servers. All the items are account bound and can only be traded within the account.

Protip: The Outfit and Tail come in a box, once that box is open it will become bound to character - so make sure you watch out for that once rewards are delivered.
    TabbedOrder5Nerita