[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sea of Reflection : Post your progress

Comments

• TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited January 22, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »
    @YunaTatski Can you let us know if everyone needs the passport or only the host?

i think the host only needs it i did it without a passport in a passport run :D
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAARELY made it with 1 minute on the timer Q u Q

Mu5uulM.jpg
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    I'm jealous of everyone who got to clear this... I have no one to run this with so I'll have to roll the dice with pugs. If I attempt it at all.. sigh..

┻┳|
    ┳┻|__
    ┻┳| •.•) ... Maybe if I stalk op people hard enough I'll get to sneak on their boats..
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    ~~~~~~~~~
    MochiSweetFlufffyParrotBladehawk
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    I'm still DOA when gate starts. =>
    I've made a workaround, but then I heard Fox is needed for Neit's combo wombo so I'm back to actually having to learn how to gate.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Nytsuya wrote: »
    I'm jealous of everyone who got to clear this... I have no one to run this with so I'll have to roll the dice with pugs. If I attempt it at all.. sigh..

I can feel, having not enough friends to run this and join random boats with 2 bars makes dodging gate or OHKO is impossible.

• Mangodog98Mangodog98
    Vindictus Rep: 450

ERpOhfO.jpg

4th run cleared
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    are u guys gonna post the 100/100 pics here? XD

200/200 if we count both servers.
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    wish i had a good party to run it with, all i can do is join randos and hope for the best...
  • YunaTatskiYunaTatski
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Progress: 4 clears +call
    Waiting for reset. ._.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    help me get free avatar coupons too thanks
  • KylseKylse
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    AUS server progress: the party im with have got close to 2 bars, getting there, the insta kills are painful.
  • KylseKylse
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    Aus server finally managed to finish neamhain with 2mins left.
    VoldaireTawxx
  • YunaTatskiYunaTatski
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Progress: 6 official clears. (1 unofficial clear. Some of us forfeited before Neamhain dropped to 1x bar so that we could run it again for other people).
    Soon: 8 clears.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Finally cleared one.

The pain. >_<
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    tyLy4.png

Thank chu guys so much for letting me join dis beautiful party n.n I am so happy atm, I can finally go back to my old S2 24/7 life :'D

MochiSweet
  • BreadmanBreadman
    To the people who are afraid of doing Neam due to bars, I'd just like to say it's possible to do all of her stuff consistently with enough practice.
    So far I have gate and Neit's 6 combo at around 60-70%, while Neam's OHKO wave at around 80% all at 2 bars.

Just persevere frends!
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Breadman wrote: »
    To the people who are afraid of doing Neam due to bars, I'd just like to say it's possible to do all of her stuff consistently with enough practice.
    So far I have gate and Neit's 6 combo at around 60-70%, while Neam's OHKO wave at around 80% all at 2 bars.

Just persevere frends!

guide me how to gate at 2 bars pls :D
    better with pics.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Not that guys prolly care about EU, but I'm on 6/8 at the moment with my party.
    We are helping other parties out if we have time, and leave the party while the 'finishing cutscene' is playing.
    So this way, we dont lose a count, but still 'carry' people through it.

With our party, we just clear the run in like ~35 minutes. We just did one run last monday, and last teusday and both did succeed at first try. Barely people dieing etc. (dont wanna show off but just saying we are making progress)
    We only have one fiona btw fyi. Just practise and watch videos. I also updated the eu guide with 2 really easy ways to 'dodge' gates of babylon.
    https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1553030-GUIDE-A-Sinister-Sea-Neamhain-WIP (credits to the KR translater guy etc ofc)

MrGold
  • BreadmanBreadman
    edited January 25, 2017
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    Breadman wrote: »

Just persevere frends!

guide me how to gate at 2 bars pls :D
    better with pics.

The method I found out that worked for me was using the sound and finding a correct starting point. I stand at my ideal spot, and then count the 'whoosh' sounds and from there it's a muscle memory memorization of whatever my class has to do to get by. For me visuals don't work since every time I tried to rely on visuals I'd get bounced back as a corpse even if I clear through on my screen. Not exactly sure why sound works, but I'll take it.

Also for getting in position, looking at the minimap helps massively. She will always spawn at the north. Alternatively you can just look for the tower, but this is more inconsistent because Neit sometimes blocks the view to it.
    MochiSweet
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    tCgMN.png

@MochiSweet

We did it! <3 <3 <3 <3
    MochiSweet