[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sea of Reflection : Post your progress

Comments

• JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited January 20, 2017
    Dazzling

I see.Have you checked with other Arishas if it was not one of these special non-red attacks.I havn't done this raid with Arisha,but if the hit was not caused by lag,there has to be some type of reason to it.

Maybe check some videos to see if they keep from counter draining the attack you are talking about.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    JessGame wrote: »
    Ikarsu

Same,i have 13k with cadet badge and there is no way i would +10 my gear from using multiple bought runes.Best i could do is+8 some of the parts during the 1 shot events.I have expeditionary on my pants and helm instead of enthu,simply because the scrolls where cheap and i used all the event runes to succeed them.That's basically how i reached 12-13k def w/o using NX.

You dt necessarely need the defense,but in parties where things go fast and where lag plays in,the extra def and crit resistance will simply give you the advantage of not having to be too careful...less time drinking pots,you can exploit some frames where you get hit but your not stunned.

In general i put priority on a good weapon,cap balance and decent crit,the rest comes after.Once you know a raid properly the extra defense becomes a little less crucial,yet still useful, while a mediocre weapon will make things significantly longer even if you play very well.

It's all relative really,some like to be stacked and i don't blame them,it's just how you want to have fun in the end.

True. I'm just surprised I can tank 4-7 hits from Neit before going down while Nemain takes a staggering 2-3 hits to kill me. I'm probably assuming Nemain has higher attack rating than Neit considering I see 4-5K damage hits from her attacks. Problem lies is that some of per purple projectiles are completely invisible on my screen. Guessing that means I need a better video card. This 650 series I have has done wonders for me so far up until this raid.
    GhengisJohn
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Ikarsu

I had a problem where i couldn't see the pink lazers in Succubus Queen.Someone told me to put *particle effects* to at least medium,now i see them.I set my graphics to low.Maybe that could fix the purple projectile problem hopefully.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Thanks to a wonderful Delia (you know who you are!) we were able to get down to 3 Bars of Health. Final phase looks brutal x.x Meanwhile, I'm still getting one shotted by Gates of Babylon. +pain
  • YunaTatskiYunaTatski
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    25hVd5Q.jpg
    Yuria100
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    YunaTatski wrote: »
    25hVd5Q.jpg

No fionas in party, and succeded? >:I

Reported.
    Voldaire
  • MiracleMiracle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,580
    edited January 20, 2017
    YunaTatski wrote: »
    25hVd5Q.jpg

No fionas in party, and succeded? >:I

Reported.

Hello, Arisha Professional here, I can confirm Arisha is the most OP Class here, can use swaps to dodge babylon, also has slip iframe, and op block.
    If can't clear with Arisha should uninstall Vindi tbh +smile

MixxiaBloodAngel
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Nm2uqvQ.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9Gu3MyO.gif
  • DillonzDillonz
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    4 bar so far! Excited to keep getting better and better at it
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Nm2uqvQ.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9Gu3MyO.gif

just curious... are u that Golden Bunny Evie? O3O
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    Our party cleared as well on East. Did it twice in a row.

First run:
    NF0uS9u.jpg

Second run:
    Kx4JXR3.jpg

Fresh clears just few hours ago +joy
    Thanks for carry guys!!!
    WP93Jmj.jpg
    MixxiaYuria100
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited January 21, 2017
    +wow i was there to watch them clear it. +haha
  • KylseKylse
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    AUS server progress: dont think anyone finished it yet in our server, my party, i alone made it to 4 bars... so 1 day ill finish it :)
    BloodAngel
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    just curious... are u that Golden Bunny Evie? O3O
    ImCFoM8.png
    UoMIxyB.jpg

9Gu3MyO.gif

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    down to 4 bars, but Damn one hit from Neit's Rage quitting combo and you're done. He attacks a total of 5 times.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Down to 2.5 Health. Still struggling with Gates of Babylon and now Neit's Claws that debuffs you which allows Neamhain to OHKO everyone. Not fun +pain
  • YunaTatskiYunaTatski
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Progress: 3 clears. (2 normal, 1 guild)
    Soon: Passport
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Grats Yuna :-)
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited January 21, 2017
    @YunaTatski Can you let us know if everyone needs the passport or only the host?
  • XephireXephire
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    tumblr_ok5ub9BNEd1uof4h5o1_1280.jpg

+joy