[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neamhain

xXxyozoraxXxxXxyozoraxXx
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited January 21, 2017 in General Discussion
Can we just fix neahmains hotbox pls? And her dmg fam like come on that hurted me

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    This raid is not for casuals. The developers specifically made this raid to be the hardest in the entire game.

Get better or don't even bother.
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    Git gud, scrub
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    This raid is just like any other S3 raid...she's very easy I'm not even joking, the only problem is that she hits so damn hard, but she's very predictable...

Just like Havan, I know how to do Havan or Druid or Lavasat or w/e, but I do get hit by them from time to time... but the difference is, they don't one shot me like Neamhain does... just fix you DEF and CRIT RES and this raid will be one of the easiest. imo Eochaid is way harder to me LOL

(and this time...I'm not trolling xD )
    FlufffyParrot
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited January 21, 2017
    Hardest raid in the game you say? A party of 4x fiona acting as carries, 2x staff evie as heal bots and kai as an sp bot and it's snorefest since fiona is invulnerable to 95% of damage thanks to almigthy shift holding. Much skill, very difficult wow. Also, if a raid heavily favours certain classes and comps over others I call it a flawed design.
    FlufffyParrotTheDazzlingIkarsuCSidunno
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited January 21, 2017
    The raid isn't that bad, I just find it buggy and i die from wierd hit box lag...
    Edit: just played a run and at one point neamhain's attack went right through my iframes, so buggy this raid.
    TheDazzlingIkarsuarkaine757
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Wait what? Fiona is good at something in this game?
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    X1Guts1X wrote: »

a certain Fiona 20 min ago was last one alive on 7th bar...she pretty much hold the block button and only did damage when Neamhain did that skill where she spawns a purple circle around her, cause she knew she doesn't attack AT ALL while doing so.

she was alive for so damn long but her DPS was really really really low, Fionas are good to save time til the real carries that died because of some BS Neamhain skill revive.

FlufffyParrot
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    X1Guts1X wrote: »

Lol she has been good ever since the rebalance patch back in April of 2016. Its just that not many could use her properly. She is actually of the strongest characters in the game ever since that rework of her.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited January 21, 2017
    You're inviting tryhards to bait you by making this thread

It does annoy me that it is a part of the story, though.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    if only i had a fiona on my main account so i could cheese the raid..
  • MiracleMiracle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,580
    edited January 21, 2017
    This raid is just like any other S3 raid...she's very easy I'm not even joking, the only problem is that she hits so damn hard, but she's very predictable...

Just like Havan, I know how to do Havan or Druid or Lavasat or w/e, but I do get hit by them from time to time... but the difference is, they don't one shot me like Neamhain does... just fix you DEF and CRIT RES and this raid will be one of the easiest. imo Eochaid is way harder to me LOL

(and this time...I'm not trolling xD )

The dazzling i know would git gud and never get hit once. c:
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    @Miracle I didn't say that xD I'm probably gonna be a bit below the avg at Neamhain, but come on...one shotted? D':

this raid was made for Large shield fionas and staff evies >:I
  • MiracleMiracle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,580
    edited January 21, 2017
    @Miracle I didn't say that xD I'm probably gonna be a bit below the avg at Neamhain, but come on...one shotted? D':

1 mistake with your respective class and you will be one shotted, I get one shotted too. That's just how the raid is suppose work, you're not allowed to suck at all, i know people with 17k def and they also get one shotted.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    @Miracle

there's people that can take up to 4 or 5 hits and still not dead... I just take one and poof...life flare. and ofc im in the ground, soon as I stand up there's a giant purple circle on my feet perfectly well timed so 0.01 sec after I stand up, it explodes.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited January 21, 2017
    Miracle wrote: »

1 mistake with your respective class and you will be one shotted, I get one shotted too. That's just how the raid is suppose work, you're not allowed to suck at all, i know people with 17k def and they also get one shotted.

Only moves that are known to one shot kill are Gates of babylon (fixed damage rating of 8,000) and The rage quitting combo should get hit by one of Neit's 5 hit combo, the finisher is when Nemain slams her lance to the ground to deal 5,000,000 damage. Yeah Not even Life Flare is gonna save you from that.

Problem lies where you're trying to be the SP supporter and someone DODGES RIGHT INTO YOU at the last possible second, giving you no time to react. I Hate it when that happens.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460

Staff Evie can only perfect amber the majority of Neamhain's attacks. Mistime amber and you're dead, since it won't be a perfect amber.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 21, 2017
    The ones complaining about Neamhain being hard are the ones that do NOT meet the requirements and expect everyone else to carry them. I'll post them again:
    24-25K ATT, 13-14K DEF, 80 Balance, 50 ATS, 120 Crit. If you don't meet the criteria, then there is no reason you should be boarding this raid. It is NOT for you. You're just wasting the time of others that actually do meet the requirements/stats over the minimum requirement. May sound harsh, but that is the truth.
    ImNotYourDadScheherazadeGoldenDragon_K1976
  • YunaTatskiYunaTatski
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    edited January 21, 2017
    Edit: Wrong thread
    Had two tabs up ._.
  • xXxyozoraxXxxXxyozoraxXx
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    The ones complaining about Neamhain being hard are the ones that do NOT meet the requirements and expect everyone else to carry them. I'll post them again:
    24-25K ATT, 13-14K DEF, 80 Balance, 50 ATS, 120 Crit. If you don't meet the criteria, then there is no reason you should be boarding this raid. It is NOT for you. You're just wasting the time of others that actually do meet the requirements/stats over the minimum requirement. May sound harsh, but that is the truth.

I have all those she jus hits stupid dumb like come on now
  • ERRORERROR
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    edited January 22, 2017
    It's a welcomed challenge, but I believe the reward for this and golden god are too good, especially considering character imbalance. It should be more of a bragging rights thing. But I'm just a bad Lann who will never earn these much-needed stats. Everyone else can live without crit cap and probably won't care as much.

It does seem counter-intuitive to offer huge stat bonuses to players that are most likely already capped.