[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Aquisition of new innard and hair by coupon only

Robn1Robn1
Vindictus Rep: 300
in General Discussion
I know most of you already know this, but I cant seem to get a answer. How does one go about getting the coupon for the 1 hair and 1 innard now listed as coupon only in the avi shop? I looked in the supply depot, nothing there. I looked in the exchange shop , no luck there. Does one accumulate extra bingo tickets and use those somewhere to get the coupons? If so, where do you use them to get said coupons and how many bingo tickets are needed per item? Or am I totally off track and one does something else entirely different?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• SumireiSumirei
    Vindictus Rep: 2,030
    Member, Nexon
    Hello,

It's listed in this post here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20312/special-nobility-set-and-more

So, based on what you spend starting after maintenance yesterday, until the end of 2/15 you can earn the coupons to get the new inner, hair, face tattoo, devil tail, and rockstar outfit.

Coupons will be distributed during maintenance on 2/22
    Order5
  • eurobeateurobeat
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    noticed a new hair called side ponytail in the avatar shop, but its coupon locked and wont let me buy it. Anyone know how to get the Coupon for the hair?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    It is obtained through the promotion listed here
  • SexyWaterMelonSexyWaterMelon
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    edited January 11, 2018
    Will we get that event again in the future?
    I want that Rockstar hair for my new charavter.
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    edited January 12, 2018
    Go back in time
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    I still don't understand why they have kept it there anyways.
    Either remove it or release again.
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Its like that ugly cherry undies you need a cupon for that well unless your going to re-release it take down.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Either remove it or release again.
    Agreed.
    Sir_Render
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited January 14, 2018
    Got confused with that thread , after a while i noticed it was posted one year ago D: