[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quick Battle Bugs?

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
edited January 18, 2017 in General Discussion
I've noticed that for many (all?) battles you cannot choose either Easy or Hero mode, BUT if you go to the battle screen and create a party normally you still can. Also, it mentions Additional Prizes for doing a "quick battle'" but I have yet to acutally see any aditional prize - is this some future proofing feature?

If there IS a way to do Easy and Hero from quick battle and I'm wrong pls let me know - thanks!

Edit: Also, it seems to prevent you from Reattempting a battle - it simply kicks you out after 1 attempt and you have to reload.

Comments

• KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    I heard that the usual extra core for quick battle only applies if the party is full.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    You only get the bonuses if the party is full. The extra core is only for 8 man raids as well.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    edited January 19, 2017
    thanks for replies that clears up 1 question. Still doesnt answer why easy/hero mode are disabled on many of the missions
  • KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    I was using qb for hero big horn yeti many time just now to get bingo number. You might want to specify which batter you tried to create hero mode for. Also keep in mind some battles inherently don't have hero mode as well as hero mode requirements (lvl50+ pre lvl60 raids, lvl70+ for lvl60 raids etc.)
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Well off top of my head Easy mode for Rocheste at Sea is disabled on QB but enabled at the Battle board.
  • SumireiSumirei
    Vindictus Rep: 2,030
    Member, Nexon
    Hello Everyone,

Easy Mode is not available through Quick Battle system. It's open to Normal, Hard, and Hero (when applicable).

Hope this info helps.

Thanks!
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Ah that clears up the 2nd question, thanks. Now the 3rd issue with QB - it automatically kicks you from a battle and doesn't allow you to "replay" / repeat the battle without reloading it once you complete a mission(even when you push the replay button). It's a minor issue, but I don't think this behavior is intended since it doesn't occur on mission if doing from the battle board.