[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

no attendance reward in mail (exquisite rune) T_T

ErivankovErivankov
Vindictus Rep: 220
edited January 19, 2017 in General Discussion
yesterday i got attendance but not claimed the exquisite rune yet because i was not sure which character should i use
and today i have decided it but the rune is not mailed to any of my character
not like the other items that mailed in the next day i log in, isn't it supposed to work like that?
is it just me or anyone here same?
it hurts me so much qq sorry for my bad english i hope you understand

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    It'll come back to you when we get next attendance event, but keep your fingers crossed.
  • ErivankovErivankov
    Vindictus Rep: 220
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    It'll come back to you when we get next attendance event, but keep your fingers crossed.

this makes me feel better thanks :D
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    If you can't wait. Try sending a ticket. My friend got his rune in his box within the same day he sent it.
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey Everyone!

Sorry It's taken me so long to address this! We actually got quite a few requests about the Attendance Event! I know that Maintenance can be inconvenient for those who are in different time zones and have other Adulting responsibilities to attend to.

With that said, If you missed Day 26 of the Attendance Event, You can write in a ticket to me! As long as I can confirm your participation in the event then I can reward you The Day 26th Reward.

I can't accommodate anyone that missed multiple days, however and I do apologize for that. If you have any other questions about the Attendance Event ( Keep in mind that I can't disclose information on future events :c ) Always feel free to bug me and let me know :3
    Order5Prototypemind