[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Contest Prize NX has not been awarded

Order5Order5
Vindictus Rep: 5,900
in Account Support
I'm posting here because the support tickets are broken.

Contest name: Ein Lacher Haiku/Limerick Contest
Winning Prize: 20,000 NX

I still have not received the prize 20,000 NX for winning the Ein Lacher Haiku/Limerick Contest. I am winner #19 as seen on this thread:
http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#/showthread.php?1554342-Ein-Lacher-Haiku-Limerick-Contest-WINNERS&nxid=15

The disclaimer said to allow at least 30 days for the NX to be reflected in my account, but it has now been 36 days.
http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#/showthread.php?1551756-Ein-Lacher-Haiku-Limerick-Contest-Disclaimer&nxid=15

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Which category did you use for the support ticket? I would like to make sure they are not broken.

Also I asked about your case, the NX should be reflected on your account by next week.
    If not then please post an update at that time.
  • Order5Order5
    "Billing Services" with subcategory "Free NX offers". When I try to click submit, the page gives me a loading/refreshing indicator for a brief moment, then nothing happens.
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    I'm missing 20k nx from the meme-ories contest recently, I received the boxes but no nx. I know the disclaimer says allow 30 days but the post made on the 19th by Saygo for the winners thread said prized will be delivered next week which I received the 20 glas boxes on the 24th but not the 20k nx. Am I suppose to wait within the 30 days for the nx to reflect on my account?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Order5
    Order5 said:

"Billing Services" with subcategory "Free NX offers". When I try to click submit, the page gives me a loading/refreshing indicator for a brief moment, then nothing happens.
    Ah ok. For future reference the category for events like these is Events and Contests under the Gameplay section.
    The Free NX offers category is for the old Free NX offers that were removed sometime back.
    Chunmander

I'm missing 20k nx from the meme-ories contest recently, I received the boxes but no nx. I know the disclaimer says allow 30 days but the post made on the 19th by Saygo for the winners thread said prized will be delivered next week which I received the 20 glas boxes on the 24th but not the 20k nx. Am I suppose to wait within the 30 days for the nx to reflect on my account?
    NX takes a little longer than the in game items. So yes please wait for the NX to appear on your account.
    Order5Blawrgh
  • Order5Order5
    edited October 27, 2016
    Dealer
    Dealer said:

Ah ok. For future reference the category for events like these is Events and Contests under the Gameplay section.
    The Free NX offers category is for the old Free NX offers that were removed sometime back.
    Got it, thanks! I had not considered looking under the Gameplay section because I generally consider that to be just things related to in-game.
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Dealer
    Dealer said:

NX takes a little longer than the in game items. So yes please wait for the NX to appear on your account.
    Ok thanks, it's my first time winning anything so I was a bit confused.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi guys! I went to check on your contest prizes. Everything should be posted now. Sorry for the delay!
  • Order5Order5
    I just checked, the NX has been added. Thank you Saygo, thank you Dealer, and thanks to all the rest of you who helped sort this out!