[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neamhain 101

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited January 16, 2017
    @Kiwa yes you must have story completed.

@JynXi the raid count works like all raids. It counts if you win.

Another thing before i forget. NX items that are equipped that give stats still apply for that raid. So have your Rose stuff and Cadet Badges ready.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    탱크블레이드

So even if you fail or forfeit, you can 'redo' it as many times as u want until u succes it x amount of times? (i heard rumors it did act different)
    탱크블레이드

Another thing before i forget. NX items that are equipped that give stats still apply for that raid. So have your Rose stuff and Cadet Badges ready.
    Ow, that does cheer us up! Thnx!

I'm still curious about the host thing tho.

• YurehaYureha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    JynXi
    JynXi said:

탱크블레이드

So even if you fail or forfeit, you can 'redo' it as many times as u want until u succes it x amount of times? (i heard rumors it did act different)

I also want to know, I heard 3 attempts per week, If you forfeit in the middle does that count as 1 attempt. ?

shame there's no practice mode, no wonder why it's consider the hardest raid in game.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited January 16, 2017
    Yureha
    Yureha said:

JynXi
    JynXi said:

탱크블레이드

I also want to know, I heard 3 attempts per week, If you forfeit in the middle does that count as 1 attempt. ?

shame there's no practice mode, no wonder why it's consider the hardest raid in game.
    That's incorrect. If you fail it doesn't count as a run. as stated in previous post it works like every other raid in the game. You can forfeit and it won't count. If you want to practice as I stated in my guide (let me double check I think I stated it...) just name your boat "Practice" and you are good. Be glad you don't have Fatigue :P we have to sacrifice fatigue just to practice on KR :P

Edit: No I forgot to mention the practice bit. I will add that into the main post.

Edit 2: @Yureha just noticed you weren't asking about practice mode. Sorry about that xD

Edit 3: This is how you know my job is not busy right now. I'm here posting waiting for customer calls to come in xD
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I feel like I should mention that with the Corruption Of Goddess updates comes the +6 enhance and above on equipment (armor only I think) will give HP in case you log in and wonder where all the extra HP came from.

+6 -> 100 HP
    +7 -> 200 HP
    +8 -> 300 HP
    +9 -> 400 HP
    +10 -> 500 HP
    +11 -> 600 HP
    +12 -> 700 HP
    +13 -> 800 HP
    +14 -> 900 HP
    +15 -> 1,000 HP

I think +15 armor is going to be a trend. +haha
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    I don't know about the +6 to +9 bit since all KR ever talked about was +10 and higher on that.
  • JynXiJynXi
    edited January 17, 2017
    QueenOfMana

I feel like I should mention that with the Corruption Of Goddess updates comes the +6 enhance and above on equipment (armor only I think) will give HP in case you log in and wonder where all the extra HP came from.

+6 -> 100 HP
    +7 -> 200 HP
    +8 -> 300 HP
    +9 -> 400 HP
    +10 -> 500 HP
    +11 -> 600 HP
    +12 -> 700 HP
    +13 -> 800 HP
    +14 -> 900 HP
    +15 -> 1,000 HP

I think +15 armor is going to be a trend. +haha
    Are you sure about these stats?
    Armor enhancement effects were increased. DEF when Destroyed is increased significantly, and armor enhanced above +5 starts increasing Max HP, based on enhancement level:
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2471&l=33703

The table of HP bonuses:
    +6 - 50
    +7 - 70
    +8 - 100
    +9 - 130
    +10 - 170
    +11 - 220
    +12 - 300
    +13 - 500
    +14 - 700
    +15 - 1000
    This chart sais different amounts :o
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    @JynXi Someone must have sent me the wrong information then. My apologies.

This guide will definitely be very useful to help others out with the raid. As for the first, I think it would be important to play it safe and not focus as much on DPS.
  • HoshinakiHoshinaki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,255
    I've seen in video where players go up to Niet then grab onto him, while other players don't and just stay in the center. Is it recommended to grab onto him or just stay in the center.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    I stand in the middle so i can repair lol
    Order5
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited January 18, 2017
    We've had all 8 players stand there. There is the occasional time where 1 out of the 8 gets hit. But thats comical.

Think of it as playing Russian Roulette +짱
    KenshinX
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Guess as the saying goes, "Easier said than done." Ran a guild run and we managed to get her down to 8.5 bars before we wiped. Though, at least we can do Phase 1 without dying.
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Can someone explain to me the point of raids that only pay to win players can do?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    One step at a time +best
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    FlameSama1 wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me the point of raids that only pay to win players can do?

Well for starters its not a pay2win raid if you need skills as well. Secondly the raid is for people who are both geared and skilled. Its optional and not required. Third its for a Band of Death (redeemers) skill. Korea calls this skill Chaos Strike Lv. 1

I already gave the stats recommended before so with 90 gear hitting those stats is nothing. Another thing.....you cant GG, etc in that raid so there is nothing pay2win about it. In fact your server has it easier to get those stats since your lvl 90 seal shop is exclusive NA/EU XD
    Xie
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited January 18, 2017
    1st Phase isn't an issue for me because I can do it without dying and without using any of the 15 potions. The issue arises with Neamhain; she is just way too fast. I know it is just the first day of the update, but I want to be able to improve as much as possible as fast as possible. I'm happy that I can get past 1st phase without any deaths and without using potions on the first day, but I want to be able to do so much more for my party. The pressure of being a perfectionist. +pain Neamhain is just way too fast leaving very little room for openings. All I could do is hit 'n run, but sometimes even that gets me slaughtered.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited January 18, 2017
    As Arisha i would suggest checking out a solo to get an idea. A friend of mine posted one on youtube on Dec 23rd. Then again....they have ALOT of attack speed.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited January 18, 2017
    Um, don't be fooled by the avatar, but I main Hurk. +shy

Arisha is my secondary main who as much as I want to do the raid on can't because her gear is not up to date.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Then uh....good luck. Greatsword Hurk is useless against Neamhain right now. Just wait until Teide happens.
    BloodAngelKourin
  • JynXiJynXi
    edited January 19, 2017
    We just finished Neamhein 10 minutes ago. Thanks for the guide! (EU player here)
    BloodAngel