[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

AAAAAnnnnnd, it's back.

CessaCessa
Vindictus Rep: 1,680
in General Discussion
I tried coming back to Vindictus. But I'm getting the random disconnect bug again.
There I am, afking in town.
Disconnected from server.
There I am doing a raid.
Disconnected.
There I am doing a solo Ship Graveyard run and I'm on the last two chest.
Disconnected.

Bye again.

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    bye <3
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    First one and second is related to a networking error.

3rd one is a random glitch that randomly disconnects the player and ports them right back to town without collecting any rewards. This happened to me before and it's FREAKING annoying.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    BYE. negative nancy!.

Get better computer and network.

Side note I never have issues mentioned above.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    @JamesGross

----------

Great comment you got there.

I don't get why new people get so defensive over this game, it's got a lot of flaws and the disconnect bug has driven tons of people away.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Honestly it's likely on your end. When the servers are the issues it's all over megas and players come here to report it en masse. Likely you need to check and see if there's a relay somewhere between you and the server that's having issues and check your router. You can also check for packet loss, but again, it doesn't seem to be on Nexon's end, so odds are that won't be the problem.

For the future: look for solutions and stop trying to always attack and blame others. This is one of the cases where Nexon really doesn't seem to be at fault, but some people love to rant even when the problem is on their end.
    DokkunjjX
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    I get no connection issues with any other game I play.
    I will often have Vindictus running in the background while I'm playing Starcraft 2 with my friends (which requires an always on connection, otherwise you get a player dropped issue).

After the game I alt/tab back to Vindictus and I've been disconnected with the screen sitting at the main menu.

This was an issue about a year and a half ago as well.
    But it was worse last time. Couldn't even be 5 minutes into a raid when one of us would get disconnected.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

@JamesGross

----------

I don't get why new people get so defensive over this game, it's got a lot of flaws and the disconnect bug has driven tons of people away.
    Well then freaking quit, if this game is so flawed. you're complaining just as much as they do. So if this game is so flaw, why aren't I having any issues then?
    TheDazzling
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    @JamesGross
    So if this game is so flaw, why aren't I having any issues then?

Willful blindness. :^)
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Lol You really have no life and nothing better to do other than playing a game that you complain about all day, while fueling other people's fire do you?
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

@JamesGross
    So if this game is so flaw, why aren't I having any issues then?

Willful blindness. :^)
    BloodAngel
  • oldie13oldie13
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Honestly it's problem you're connection. I have yet to have any of these problems while I play. Do you use wireless connection or are you plugged in with a cable?
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited December 30, 2016
    I have to agree with James.Such negativity,there's like 2 *the game is dead* thread a week,just find somthing to do with yourself.Why keep complaining over and over on the same thing when you can find something more suitable for you.
    MochiSweet
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    edited December 30, 2016
    @JamesGross
    You really have no life and nothing better to do other than playing a game that you complain about all day, while fueling other people's fire do you?

You need to calm down, it's just a game, it's not like the criticism is directed at you.

I mean, unless you keep acting like a butt.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Could it be a porting issue? Not sure if related, but a long time ago before I changed isp I would have the same problem as you + have the infamous "boat bug" consistently. After changing isp all that went away, one of the things I noticed as well was that my connection to hosts or other players was more consistent as well(no more rainbow bars). See you in another "I'm back" post.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @boo4u Agreed. That is most likely the issue on 1 and 2 I play on WiFi and because so many ppl in my house are hooked up at once I dc sometimes because my wifi will cut out for a split second. Number 3 does however seem to be a server fault I believe I have had something similar. I simply log off and do something else to get my mind off of that time that was just literally thrown down the drain.
  • Dusean17Dusean17
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    JamesGross

Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

@JamesGross

----------

Well then freaking quit, if this game is so flawed. you're complaining just as much as they do. So if this game is so flaw, why aren't I having any issues then?
    lol Someone got triggered