[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New changes to Abyssal Arena?

Mcguy65Mcguy65
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Hello!
I have recently tried the arena and its grayed out? Im lvl 76, so I asked in my channel chat and someone said its only available3 times a week now? I was wondering where I can read this change or if someone knows what days its open?

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Heyo~

Your are able to enter the Abyssal Arena up to 3 times every Wednesday and Saturday. It was noted in this News Post. ( http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/18861/enter-the-abyssal-arena )

However, a few have noticed last Saturday that the Arena was not able to be accessed at all even though they hadn't used the 3 runs. I am monitoring this issue at the moment so please, on Wednesday or Saturday if this is still the case feel free to let me know~~
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    How come i wasnt able to join on saturday?
  • GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    edited December 27, 2016
    JamesGross

How come i wasnt able to join on saturday?
    I think it's because it goes by UTC. UTC is a few hours ahead of us so currently it's Tuesday at 9:18 pm but for UTC it's Wednesday at 2:18 AM. So you most likely couldn't join Saturday because it was Sunday already for UTC.

But that's my theory.
  • MorganaLeFaeMorganaLeFae
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    yea same for me and i am level 90, i was able to do it once the other day. Now it Gray/Red out like i am missing some Requirement
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Oddly enough, you can do this on friday, but on saturday it locks the player out. Could be an error in the code where the days are incorrectly detected.