[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Missing item: Reilly's Toy: Shower Cloud

ZamrayzZamrayz
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
I got an item from Arielle, i noticed it on my hotbar and wanted to move it but accidentally.. removed it? From the hotbar and now it's simply missing altogether both from the bar and supposedly from my inventory as well. I didn't even get to see what it was suppose to be. This is the first time I've gotten on in 2 years and this happens? Idk what i did wrong to get teased like this but i'm going to assume this is a bug that can be fixed somehow? Otherwise, i have no problems quitting again.

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    The actual item is in your Nx inventory.
  • ZamrayzZamrayz
    Dealer
    Dealer said:

The actual item is in your Nx inventory.
    I don't know where or what that is. If you would tell me i'd greatly appreciate it, didn't expect such a quick answer so tyvm.

• ZamrayzZamrayz
    What is Nx inventory? Is it behind a paid wall? Where is this inventory? Do you mean my in-game inventory?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited November 25, 2016
    I merged the threads because they seemed related.
    Sorry I didn't get to answer you earlier but the NX inventory is the last tab in your storage chest, you don't need to pay to use it but most of the items that go in there are from the cash shop (if you were to buy something from the supply depot it would automatically go there).

Here is an image of the tabs and I've circled the NX tab to make it a little easier to find.