[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bow vs Crossgun

DelterosDelteros
Vindictus Rep: 2,855
in Kai
Which weapon do you prefer to use?
  1. Bow or xgun59 votes
    1. Bow
       39% (23 votes)
    2. Cross Gun
       61% (36 votes)

Comments

• CrossgunCrossgun
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Me
    AnthonytonyboyCalvindicator
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Damn Bow as no love
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    Y'all need more bow in yo lyfe!
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Much as I enjoy both bow and Cross gun, I prefer Cross gun over bow for mobility and speed running reasons.
  • ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    YEEEE Crossgun just hollow spam 24/7 +yes no need for so much speed like bow does
    +10 Xgun Speed>+10 Bow speed +yes
    FoxyNymphHinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeauty
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    xgun is more versatile.
    i picked bow because more body movements :eyes:
  • AuntJEMIMAAAAuntJEMIMAAA
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    Bow since I think that weapon has made lots of strides in terms of playstyle and dps and longbow requires a higher skill level in my opinion.
    Also because I can just like play brain dead if I want or try to go MLG. Either way, bow just feels nice to me :).... probably because of enhance level and looks but hey, whateverzz.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited November 2, 2016
    Gun is so dynamic and lots of freedom and options. Can fk up so hard and in s3 he is a monsterous force that other classes hve difficulty keeping up with. In braha he is completely unbeatable and no other classes will come close even with capped stats and +15. Now with the update to how def works, kraken tents basically got uncapped by about 2.7k attk so gun kai became godtier and unbeatable in kraken as well. Spear lann cant beat him anymore. And just in general gun kai has better matchups than bow kai. Bow is still fun, i play it alot and hve more or less mastered his mechanics but gun is just fluid and responsive and hella powerful. Movement Spd boost from huntin party was a huge plus
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Don't Forget the Attspeed stat will affect Bow kai more over all, Since in Longbow mode it affects all anmations, Gun its just shooting/Bolt revolver Hollow shot,6 shooter animations. With my 95 Attspeed I rarely get beaten
  • MrWubzMrWubz
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I've always preferred bow. Even though xgun is obviously stronger, bow has always been underestimated. I've mastered both, however, getting top damage and solo'ing raids has always been far more satisfying with bow. Both are fun though :D
  • ArtemiasArtemias
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    Xgun. Bow is fun from time to time don't get me wrong. But after awhile, I feel like I'm going brain dead lol. XGun is definitely more fun to use because of how aggressive you can play. When you get into that "groove" cycling through all his skills with pretty much no downtime while procing A&D continuously along with dodging every attack that comes your way... feels good :3
  • BigXarrowBigXarrow
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    aww not a lot of people likes bows.... i mean crossguns is good but i perfer bow better tho
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Bow cuz I don't like xgun camera zoom in/out (makes me a bit nauseous)
    sabersaten
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited November 26, 2016
    +1 for bow. I feel it's more fun than xgun, and that's the reason I keep trying to make a good bow for my Kai. At 15th bow now XD
  • CalvindicatorCalvindicator
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    I voted xgun! I really love the shooter-esque feeling it adds to Vindictus. There's nothing wrong with bow, I'm just awful at it.

In the end, I'll have to add that the revamp has made bow much more dynamic in playing style than xgun, which was a bit hard to stomach at first but I've grown used to it; the reason being that xgun always has to use the revolver to access the majority of skills.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I like bow play with the changes a bit more, but it still lacks the full variety of xgun, and it certainly doesn't have the mobility or party play bonuses, so there's that as well.
  • zZTakumizZTakumi
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Crossgun's bolt-dodge is insanely OP :) (Second to Sword Lann's in term of best dodge in the game)
  • LaxusDragSlayerLaxusDragSlayer
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    i choose bow! i can just sit back and enjoy the fight +yay
  • CalvindicatorCalvindicator
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    zZTakumi
    zZTakumi said:

Crossgun's bolt-dodge is insanely OP :) (Second to Sword Lann's in term of best dodge in the game)
    And the best part was when it got improved after the revamp-- as if it wasn't powerful enough!