[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Not Recieving Items on the list

MonohaMonoha
Vindictus Rep: 1,485
edited November 27, 2016 in Bug Reporting
Logged in today on my Delia and got Arielle to show up. I picked Sharper Appearance and gave me some items from the Winter Attendance Event and some dices. When I checked my NX tab/Inventory/Quest Tab, I didn't receive any items at all from Arielle. Relogged and restarted my game too and nothing.

Comments

• EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    edited November 23, 2016
    The inner armor coupon is correct. The other stuff is event items which come from the weekend attendance event and not from Arielle. please note, the attendance event items haven't been distributed yet.
  • MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    edited November 23, 2016
    Ehgess
    Ehgess said:

The inner armor coupon is correct. The other stuff is event items which come from the weekend attendance event and not from Arielle. please note, the attendance event items haven't been distributed yet.
    Ah ok, thanks for the quick reply.
  • Ashly175776Ashly175776
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited November 26, 2016
    Twice the Warm Welcome Boxes have given me three "Gallagher's Die", but both times the dice where not received into my inventory.
  • JustisiaJustisia
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited November 27, 2016
    I stopped receiving dice aswell. Quite a few I was supposed to get yesterday but when checked there were none.