[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about the game

NytitchNytitch
Vindictus Rep: 200
in New Recruits
Hi I'm a new player or at least I want to be.. I've been interested to try this game for a while but didnt have time until now, but before joining I wanted to ask 2 questions.. I would be playing this game as a free player, is it possible to buy costumes and fashion stuffs from other players like buying with in-game gold maybe and is it possible to get some from drops or events as well? and my second question would be.. is it true that the current state of the game is bad? thanks to everyone that takes the time to read and answer my questions, i hope i can join and enjoy this game with you all ^^

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    I am a long time player and only spent 50$ for an outfit and hair. But overall if you attend events and find a way to farm gold , you can get free pets, runes and outfits and a lot of other stuff. Works better if you make multiple accounts to power the main account.
    As for the game being dead, depends on which server you play. East is kinda lively. Best option is to find an active guild to join.
    Nytitch
  • NytitchNytitch
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    I am a long time player and only spent 50$ for an outfit and hair. But overall if you attend events and find a way to farm gold , you can get free pets, runes and outfits and a lot of other stuff. Works better if you make multiple accounts to power the main account.
    As for the game being dead, depends on which server you play. East is kinda lively. Best option is to find an active guild to join.

Thank you! Thats what I wanted to know, now i can be sure that it is possible, I'll try to join the server you mentioned ^^