[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dark Knight and Paladin Quest Line

TheDemoPikachuTheDemoPikachu
Vindictus Rep: 300
in General Discussion
How do I unlock the questline to get Dark Knight? I'm already at Level 40 and haven't gotten them yet

Best Answer

• StudentOfTheGoddessStudentOfTheGoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,570
    Answer ✓
    You will get them after finishing the Gnoll King storyline, right after episode 4 if I'm not mistaken. Nyle will call for you to deal with another interdimensional invasion and you will have to face the Blood Lord.

Answers

Answer ✓
    You will get them after finishing the Gnoll King storyline, right after episode 4 if I'm not mistaken. Nyle will call for you to deal with another interdimensional invasion and you will have to face the Blood Lord.
  • TheDemoPikachuTheDemoPikachu
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    K thank u
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345

It's not Blood Lord it's The Emperor!
    oCharlotte wrote: »

It's not Blood Lord it's The Emperor!

It IS the Blood Lord, the Emperor was before Rise, now you face the Emperor after beating the "Blood Prince" quest during which you turn into a Paladin, much like when the player turns into Dark Knight in the quest "Prepare for Counter Attack."