[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Other regions having more outfitters than us

TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
Vindictus Rep: 2,440
in General Discussion
this isnt future content or a suggestion(since i doubt anyone will look at it in the vindy team >.>) buut just a discussion as to why we dont have any OLD outfitters at all and we have to literally wait years just for one to come out

other regions have more outfitters than us because dunno i guess "global" vindy hates us?

8CFglha.png
jfQGfTS.png oh look its the lynn only outfitter from golden time event >.> and anyone can wear it
Px6oHAV.png
MeteoreSlothPrincessAibouPixelPantsuQuinqueScheherazadeSaphree

Comments

• SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    this is awful oh no
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Sef wrote: »
    this is awful oh no

ikr we're suppose to be "global" and we have the least amount of outfitters which doesnt make sense x.x
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 30, 2017
    "or else we'll run out"

jk

I think this thread came up before in the past and conclusion says: Nexon NA doesn't like to make money
    Saphree
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Limited outfits ain't limited if it's here all the time >:) o:)
    Saphree
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Furiel wrote: »

I think the main point to this thread is that certain outfits have been on KR for a very long time and NA has NEVER had them yet xD
    Saphree
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    edited June 30, 2017

I think the main point to this thread is that certain outfits have been on KR for a very long time and NA has NEVER had them yet xD

we've had all of them except two of them they just literally dont want us to have it for another 3-5 years >.<
    this whole "wait 5 years for an outfitter that MIGHT come out again" thing has to really stop its just horrible
    QuinqueSlothPrincess
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    edited July 1, 2017
    It would be nice if we had more permanent normal outfitters, yes. I'm sorry but I don't have....how much is it....$30? for entire premium outfitters that I only want 1 or 2 pieces from. I always end up mixing and matching so I like/need the individual normal outfitter pieces.

So almost every time they bring back the special ones they get zero dollars from me :(
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805

Problem is they really shouldn't make majority of the outfits limited. I mean I understand some people want to feel unique with their "rare" outfits, but we have plenty of those already from RNG boxes. Is it a bad thing to give paying players more opportunities to spend their NX? I just don't understand this marketing strategy at all....
    SlothPrincess
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Quinque wrote: »

Problem is they really shouldn't make majority of the outfits limited. I mean I understand some people want to feel unique with their "rare" outfits, but we have plenty of those already from RNG boxes. Is it a bad thing to give paying players more opportunities to spend their NX? I just don't understand this marketing strategy at all....

From what I remember it has to do with something about there's more sales if it only comes around sometimes as opposed to always.
    But there's no feasible way to determine whether that is a proper marketing tactic or not in the case of outfitters for vindy.
  • EnkrydEnkryd
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I do wish we had more...need more combinations, I also need Airtight Inner Armor coupons lol >_>
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    We have 10 of those in the avatar shop, and the rest seem to be limited time only, from past events
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    We didn't have a lot of the limited edition ones as permanent additions that you can buy piece by piece until a year or two ago.