[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri Cinematic Trailer

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
edited June 28, 2017 in Future Content

Thoughts? I think it's pretty amazing. If only they made these trailers for all characters.
BabyDani

Comments

• FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited June 28, 2017
    This is what they should have shown first. The first trailer/cinematic for miri was awful. The quality of this one is much better compared to everything else they have done in the past.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    This is what they should have shown first. The first trailer/cinematic for miri was awful. The quality of this one is much better compared to everything else they have done in the past.

Especially some update qualities... :>
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    that. is. awesome.
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    This is so cringy, wish i've never seen it.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    That trailer is CLEARLY done far different. Looks like they didn't use the actual engine this time for it. I DO like that the other mercenaries walked out. I can only hope and see if they make a real nice one for (에스 시더) Es Ceder
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Dunno why they'd spend the money to make a trailer like that, to advertise a game that looks nothing like it, but it was pretty good.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Dunno why they'd spend the money to make a trailer like that, to advertise a game that looks nothing like it, but it was pretty good.

They probably have something else planned to continue what RISE started. Though to be fair most games do that anyway xD It's kinda expected at this point.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 29, 2017
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

They probably have something else planned to continue what RISE started. Though to be fair most games do that anyway xD It's kinda expected at this point.

Are they coming out with RISE: Ascension into the Heavens?

Hehe...
    Puppyman wrote: »

TBH: Next update "Ascension into the Heavens"

- Removed Evie's corona
    - Removed Lann, all Lanns become Fiona
    - Remade Fiona from scratch
    - S3 raids now have a minimum enhancement requirement of at least +11 and can be higher if set by party leader
    - New Redeemers Raid: Nuadha : Caps at 50k att / 30k def / 221 crit | Rewards: Nuadha's Wings [Wing Slot] + 10 completion title [+5 crit, 10 bal, 8 att spd]
    - Relocated all npcs to a GUI accessible from anywhere outside missions
    - New enhancement mechanic, success stacks: The more success in a row, the less likely the next will succeed
    - +1 enhancement coupons for weapons past +13 in new gachapon
    - Full +10 95 to new players, nothing to pre-existing characters
    - Balance cap raised to 100
    - Additional Damage formula changed again, now has a more noticeable effect [ Dev note: "We felt additional damage was not rewarding enough to the playerbase who actually worked hard to get as close to +20]
    - Defense formula rewritten: Essentially now provides 1/4th less protection until within the 1k range of enemie's attack
    - Removed Equipment durability mechanic when in battle: Equipment no longer breaks while fighting
    - Merc potions are now 37.5% more potent and provide swagger resistance for 5 seconds
    - Introducing 7 new r5 enchants: 10% max success rate / 87% break rate / *new* 13% chance to wear out equipment
    - New "Wearing out" mechanic | When a r5 enchant fails, there is a 13% chance the item will became 'worn out' and is unusable until fixed by a cash shop item
    - New "Anti-Wear out Soap" added to cash shop
    - New stat "Swiftness": Aquired only from new r5 enchants | Provides chance to completely ignore flinch and damage from an attack ; caps at [33.3%]

Ok I'm done, I wanted to keep going but it was getting long and scary ridiculous

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Are they coming out with RISE: Ascension into the Heavens?

Hehe...

Pffffft.....DevCAT? Tell us their milestone goals? Never Kappa