[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bang Bang in 12-Man Lakoria

SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
Vindictus Rep: 1,420
edited June 27, 2017 in Lynn
Hello. So I've run Royal Army Raid snakey a new times as Lynn and I noticed that every time I detonated my marks with sp skills during his tail attack it would cancel and he would go underground. I started to worry if that was annoying for the rest of the party and that I should detonate with five finger death instead. I'm curious what you guys think would be better. Maybe if you have additional advice that would be appreciated too :)

Comments

• KingRichRiceKingRichRice
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited June 28, 2017
    Correct me if I'm mistaken, but from what I know, detonating your marks with an SP skill won't cancel its attack but rather end it sooner. Either way, it would ideally be better to use Five Finger Death whenever possible as you should save up your SP for Long Armed Devil.
    SlothPrincess
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    It's not always, sometimes Laki starts attacking again. If there are kais in the party you can just use FF, if tail is annoying just pop them up with SP skill otherwise save SP for LAD...
    SlothPrincess
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 28, 2017
    Ancient Lakoria's tail spikes and it burrowing underground are independent of each other. As Vladino said, Ancient Lakoria will sometimes attack again before burrowing.

Prior to the Rise! update I would have suggested staying on the opposite side of Lakoria (keeping it between you and the rest of your group) so that you can use your flinching abilities without upsetting too many people. Usually interrupting his tail-spikes saves lives, but there's little point since potion animations have been removed. If you're competitive, you can intentionally disrupt Lakoria to reduce the damage being dealt from your rivals because West is currently so competitive over the extra evil core rewards that I don't even want to participate in Royal Army.
    SlothPrincess
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    Ah I see. I personally find his tail attack super annoying so I always want to use Iron Fang to detonate. But I will try just using FF next time and see how that goes

Thanks for the advice :)