[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why is this hair still here

TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
Vindictus Rep: 2,440
in General Discussion
It's literally mocking me BHFBfJ9.jpg

look at it D:
zEX1EGz.png

Comments

• SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited June 27, 2017
    I'm saving it for Miri if they made it available for her when she's released.
  • FriedeFriede
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    EU didnt even had that hairstyle :/
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Its just like the Strawberry inner armor that you needed to collect 400 coupons for sometime last year during a Afk event. it was in the avatar shop till about last month i think,

There's also the Tiger tattoos i don't know When those came out they're there when i started playing 4 years ago. you can buy the ass end of the tiger but you need someone with the "Coupons" to complete the image even though those coupons have never again been handed out, Nexon is just slow to remove things. Hell, isn't that Braha shirt still in the exchange shop?
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Its just like the Strawberry inner armor that you needed to collect 400 coupons for sometime last year during a Afk event. it was in the avatar shop till about last month i think,

There's also the Tiger tattoos i don't know When those came out they're there when i started playing 4 years ago. you can buy the ass end of the tiger but you need someone with the "Coupons" to complete the image even though those coupons have never again been handed out, Nexon is just slow to remove things. Hell, isn't that Braha shirt still in the exchange shop?
  • assassin56assassin56
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Seriously one of the cutest hairs in the game to date and yet people who got it had to drop so much money for it... I wish it was added permanently to the avatar shop for us to use :(