[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quest - Gallagher's Subordinate

SgtDomoSgtDomo
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited June 26, 2017 in Bug Reporting
imgur.com/a/FG1bdI'm on an old character and whenever I try to use the new story mode feature when going into a battle i get an error message saying " you cannot enter this battle yet" well i figured its because i must finish this quest first. I was able to acquire a tunic via the marketplace but when i go to enhance it it gives me this message saying i cant do it. which is stupid since for the quest you have to do it but it says you cant unless you do the quest. What!? Does this mean im stuck and im going to have to delete and remake my character? help please. Sorry for my terrible grammar.

Comments

• ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Talk with Ferghus
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I believe you are having two separate problems because the story for Gallagher's Subordinate should just be a tutorial story about enhancing equipment, and it has no impact on the rest of your progress. The reason why you cannot enhance is because of the level 60 restriction introduced in the Rise! update.

I'd like you to give us more details about the battle you are trying to enter and its related story if you have one.
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Order5 wrote: »
    I believe you are having two separate problems because the story for Gallagher's Subordinate should just be a tutorial story about enhancing equipment, and it has no impact on the rest of your progress. The reason why you cannot enhance is because of the level 60 restriction introduced in the Rise! update.

I'd like you to give us more details about the battle you are trying to enter and its related story if you have one.

With the revamped story you need the title you get only after completing EP6, after that you go back to Colhen, talk with Gallagher, talk with Ferghus and Enhance the armor he gives you

• LittlePuApeLittlePuApe
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Since Update i havethe quest "colaghdont worry" i have allitems nur the quest is grey?! Im already lvl 65 ans cantFinish the Upgrade quest thats annoying