[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quest - Song of the Plains

DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
Vindictus Rep: 230
edited June 26, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Quest says "Find a [Flower] in Battle Quest [Trampled Plains] and take it to Shayla"

I have repeated this quest over and over and still no [Flower] dropped. I even looked in my inventory and removed the 2x [Old Notes] and repeated the Battle and at the end, I get the 2x [Old Notes] and NO (zero, nada) [Flower]. Ran it again and still Zilch on the [Flower].. Is the flower in a different battle, if so, where and can that Side Quest dialogue be corrected? If the flower is dropped in that Battle, why is it not dropping?

P.S. also, what is the reason behind having to wait about XX amount of minutes, after killing the boss, to complete the Battle and collecting rewards? cause there are times I have to wait over 2 minutes for me to be able to leave, and ppl with pets and having timers, that is quite a lot of time taken off of the pets Duration Timer.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Try running the battle quest "Revenge".
  • DeCoyThatGuyDeCoyThatGuy
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    I ran Battle Quest "Revenge." and then re-ran "Trampled Plains" for the Song of the Plains quest and still will not complete.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    I ran Battle Quest "Revenge." and then re-ran "Trampled Plains" for the Song of the Plains quest and still will not complete.

Run the battle quest Gnoll Patrol. its in Prairie Entrance. That's where i got mine, i also turned it in before completing the one for Clodagh which also requires a Flower