[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Quest: "Do you want to try Skill Awakening?"Broken

TerramiteTerramite
Vindictus Rep: 450
in Bug Reporting
So while doing the tutorial for Skill Awakening the tutorial itself broke and the entire UI became unresponsive. Upon restarting the game and attempting to restart the quest only has Dianann saying "Can you check if you have anything to give me?" and the only option being to end the conversation with no progression. I cannot use skill awakening through the normal UI as it requires the quest to be finished, but seeing as I'm locked out of even finishing that I am unable to utilize this system. Would love a bug fix for this quest, or make the system not -require- the quest to be finished to avoid this sort of thing in the future. Alternatively, allow users to restart the quest from scratch.
WhiteEndMetasevenMinoriChwanLhotusLyfial

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    What does your story hints tell you to do? If she was about to give you a tutorial and you chose to skip it, then you should check the quest tab in your inventory and see if there's anything there to help you progress. I haven't been able to test this story yet because I'm still in Season 1, so I'm hoping someone else might be able to help resolve this issue as well.
  • GolerathGolerath
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    same bug for me,and now i have 10 skills with failure side effect and can t complete the tutorial quest an you check if you have anything to give me? ui broked for me too,i did not skiped
    pls fix it,also in pvp arena my vella hold her chainblades strange and looks like one of her arm is broked,game full of bugs and lagg
  • TerramiteTerramite
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Order5 wrote: »
    What does your story hints tell you to do? If she was about to give you a tutorial and you chose to skip it, then you should check the quest tab in your inventory and see if there's anything there to help you progress. I haven't been able to test this story yet because I'm still in Season 1, so I'm hoping someone else might be able to help resolve this issue as well.

The story hints just say to go and listen to her, they never updated since the tutorial bugged. There's no way to progress is the problem, no other options when I click on her and start the conversation line.
  • WhiteEndWhiteEnd
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I got the same bug, cant do anything to finish the quest and start Skill Awakening. If any1 knows how to fix that plz let me know.
  • AritheanArithean
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I have the same problem.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    If this issue is preventing you from accessing the Skill Awakening menu, then I suggest submitting a support ticket explaining the problem and asking the GMs to manually complete the story for you.

Unfortunately, both my sister and I were able to complete this story just fine. One was a Lynn and the other was an Evie...perhaps class factors in how it breaks?
  • TaylaTayla
    Vindictus Rep: 650
    I'm still having the same problem. Anyone put in a ticket and get a response yet?? Didn't want to bombard them with tickets asking about the same thing. Thx!!
  • RedtirRedtir
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    I am having the same issue on my Delia, no option to actually complete the mission. On the story tab it tells me to listen to her explination... and I can't even throw out that item (shown in the image)
    fNsMDmm.jpg6isFGjd.jpg

• MetasevenMetaseven
    Any update? This is still an issue for quite a few players.
  • 78PercentJesus78PercentJesus
    edited July 19, 2017
    Same thing happened to me, tutorial glitched, tried to use one of the waking stones, failed and destroyed it, UI is bugged and i'm unable to complete the quest. Awakening is unavailable and she only responds with "Can you check if you have anything to give me?"
    Hopefully you guys find a fix or this gets patched soon.
  • MinoriChwanMinoriChwan
    edited July 30, 2017
    Same thing happened to me too. Any updates for this one? Skill Awakening is a must in this game.
  • LhotusLhotus
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited August 1, 2017
    HEY HEY HEY!!!
    I submitted a support ticket and told them about the problem. A GM sent me the needed (for the mission) Replica items, I went to Dianann and the problem was solved(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ!!