[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Element stone catalysts now

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
edited June 25, 2017 in General Discussion
How are you supposed to get them now? Low level equip drops very rarely now, and the pigment drop locations arent even consistent. 5 spider brothers is higher level than trampled plains, but the latter drops journeyman pigmetns while the former drops apprentice pigments.

It also seems much harder to get level 60 stuff to dismantle while level 70-80 stuff drop like candy from s2 raids that are easy to spam. Meanwhile, spamming low level battles = gold level penalty because derpcat still doesnt realise its a dumb idea.

Comments

• autistic29yoautistic29yo
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    by not being bad
  • RiceMonsterRiceMonster
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    edited June 26, 2017
    I too would like to know the best method for this.

What works best for me so far is laghodessa. It drops spider lord pieces which can be dismantled, and the mini bosses at the beginning drop lots of beginner pigments and additives that I use to craft stuff to dismantle. I also mine the three ore spots because those are needed for crafting too.

2aba08a740.jpg
    PixelPantsuWilko
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    With the current event it may be a better idea to level characters (got like... 50+ after finishing s1 I think). Too bad there's no sanctity/ainle gauntlet anymore, ik no one cares about those maps but I farmed them a lot in the past and was the best way to get catalyst.
    EnigmaTaro