[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unbarable lag on europe server

Comments

• RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Back at 4-5 bars of connection, multi working great and party play back to as it was before, meaning 4-5 bars. Thanks for the fix.
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    edited July 6, 2017
    I just played vella ts a bit and everything was regular.. maybe there is something wrong with your net?

What problem can I have with the net as with other characters I have no problems

• PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    What problem can I have with the net as with other characters I have no problems
    Well from your previous comment i did not understand that this happens only on vella and not on other characters. I hope it gets better! Bye
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited July 7, 2017
    I just played vella ts a bit and everything was regular.. maybe there is something wrong with your net?

I can confirm this. Some characters just eat more resources than the others.

Before the Rise update certain characters in the party made the game laggy for me and with TS Vella it was significant so that i couldn't land a successful deflect or pg when i could easily do it before in solo or in duo. I haven't tested it after Rise with a Vella. I just write this in hope of help to solve the problem.

It might be due to lag compensation (an optimization technique) not working properly or not being implemented in Vindi because even if your actions are executed in time sometimes the host doesn't think so and you receive the damage or the opposite so that your attack won't affect the enemy. However the latter never happens because attacks don't need to be timed and the boss stays on the same spot the most of the times.

Something must have happened because the game was running fine back in 2011-2012 on the same PC that i haven't upgraded since then. Even if i could but it's enough for me because i don't play games so often nowadays.
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    The game has changed a lot. I can't login in the game with old pc :D