[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bug from rise update (updated asap)

TehL337TehL337
Vindictus Rep: 510
edited July 1, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Don't know if these have been reported/ found already. Will just slap them here as I find more bugs in no particular order.
==========================================
Havan: When he does his sand aoe and you chain someone to save them, there stuck after you saved them.

Kai xgun if you add pally/dk spear skill to hotbar, xgun skills cannot be used from the wheel.

Ferghus collect sheath quest, cannot give it to him only has end button.

Armor of Darkness battle can create a party even though it's a solo run.

Not sure in general or just Hidden map but erg spawned when starting map and it had no ones name just (blank)'s Erg,. Neither me or duo cannot pick up.

Armor with their names not fully there but instead has just Mercenary Grade # <armor name>. Not sure if suppose to be like like or forgot to rename it with the original armor name.

Not sure if Dark Knight has the same problem with their skills. But Pally Divine Punishment/Duration/Purging Light Skills will not be unlocked once you reached lv60. You will have to switch to another character and then return to see it unlocked.

Abomination raid display bug when your spamming e key to get him off the bell, not even close to his legs and punching air.

Voices In the Dark battle. Luminary in 3rd map can be obtained but isn't shown on the map.

Hurk seems buggy atm, idk the exact pre-requisites to get the bugs but often cannot attack all together other than the foot stop.

Trollagher back at it again not letting old characters with rocheste warrior title to complete the quest for enhancement.
-Didn't expect that hiding the quest line will actually remove it completely until you un-hide it

Comments

• BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    I was wondering why my hunting party skill would not function at all after the update (everything else worked for me, though).
    It works again after reading your post and taking that spear skill off the bar.
    Thank you!
    TehL337
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    TehL337 wrote: »
    Not sure in general or just Hidden map but erg spawned when starting map and it had no ones name just (blank)'s Erg,. Neither me or duo cannot pick up.
    This seems to occasionally happen with multi-processing enabled. Some physics objects break while players are loading in, but since the server goes live before the players are even connected, there are no players to assign the items to.
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited June 26, 2017
    TehL337 wrote: »

That happens sometimes with me too. I do a dungeon, and if I turn around in a new zone's entrance, I see an erg/magic powder pouch with no name.

Though I wanna point out how horrible the gameplay has become since the Rise update. Since last wednesday, when I play on other people's boats, Neamhain particularly, I am now unable to survive in battle, as my crosscuts are getting deaf and inefficient. Many stances I do end up not crosscutting, and I take a hit. Now, I have some that hit, but I take a hit as well! I really think they rushed the Rise update to NA though, as it had barely came out in their native servers (korea). Same happens for some other classes, such as Hurk (Blockade not always happening) or Karok (doesn't always absorbs attacks). For now, I'd prefer to revert back to the last version over keep progressing no matter what bugs can come...