[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Max weapon enhancement... for 30 seconds

WhiteSizzleWhiteSizzle
Vindictus Rep: 810
in General Discussion
After over 5 years of Vindictus.

1000+ hours.

Over 15 failed attempts at +12.

Uncountable lowbie weapons killed to 0 durability.

Never before seeing beyond +13.

Today, for thirty seconds, at 7:59 and 30 seconds EST, I had the highest enhancement in the game. I had a +15. I may have never gotten to use it, but today, I finally won Vindictus.

uEpTyc3.jpg

Thanks gang.
Tetsujin2edgy4umaelturd

Comments

• DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Don't worry the game is only down for maintenance lol
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Screenshot states You have a +14. Also, with enhancement rank increased to +20 - is it still a victory? 950xjCP.png
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Gratz
  • WhiteSizzleWhiteSizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Screenshot states You have a +14. Also, with enhancement rank increased to +20 - is it still a victory?

Literally hit 15 with seconds to spare, just enough time to mega it but not enough time to screen shot it. It has to be the last +15 of classic VinD at least.

• TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    Man I feel for you, I also play this for 5 years and never got past +13, but you know what, if you're good u don't need +15 or +20, that's only for nubs who don't know how to play and need a reason to brag about, if you're good u can play with a +9 weapon. I hate it that +15 is the only thing I didn't achieve in this game, but who knows....... maybe after merge they bring +14/+15 protection runes and I can buy some from a NX seller :D.
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Screenshot states You have a +14. Also, with enhancement rank increased to +20 - is it still a victory?

Literally hit 15 with seconds to spare, just enough time to mega it but not enough time to screen shot it. It has to be the last +15 of classic VinD at least.

good try but , I made a weapon from +14-15 2 seconds before game update , with screenshot . But mine wasn't as special as yours, because I already had 3 +15 90s :3... but it is still special that I have never failed a +14-15 enhancement out of those 3 +15's
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Man I feel for you, I also play this for 5 years and never got past +13, but you know what, if you're good u don't need +15 or +20, that's only for nubs who don't know how to play and need a reason to brag about, if you're good u can play with a +9 weapon. I hate it that +15 is the only thing I didn't achieve in this game, but who knows....... maybe after merge they bring +14/+15 protection runes and I can buy some from a NX seller :D.

The funny thing is some of these veteran players who are trying to buy +11's through +15's for pennies on the gold. They are plenty good enough to play the game, with +9's like you say, but now they suddenly want +15's of everything, for way less than the cost to make them.
  • SilverFenixSilverFenix
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Gz man.. I just failed 4 weapons today.. +12 -> +13 x2 +10 ->+11 X 2. So nice one , the rgn is really terrible in this game.
  • xHariNezumixHariNezumi
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    Grats :D I'm jealous, I failed +15 twice on my Delia, with 2 different +14 Terminus swords. I got +15 on my Sylas though, but that dagger blew up at +11 originally, so +16 for me
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I tried to take my Kai out in style... but his bow went +15. Already boomed once so that's where the party ends, but whateva.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited June 21, 2017
    Man I feel for you, I also play this for 5 years and never got past +13, but you know what, if you're good u don't need +15 or +20, that's only for nubs who don't know how to play and need a reason to brag about, if you're good u can play with a +9 weapon.

You must be a f2p player. Also sorry buddy, +9 isn't enough to even be comparable to higher enhanced weapons after this update.