[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Best of The Best of The Best

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
in General Discussion
Who have most titles of each class? +best
Quinque

Comments

• ImpulseBuyerImpulseBuyer
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Nerds.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    We all are in dis game
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Why is the thread made?

lAF6t3.gif

I had to do it. I'm sorry. :*

In all seriousness though, titles alone are not a good indicator of who is the best at each class. If you want to go off of titles alone to find out who is good at what class, you would have to make a list of every character on each server and the amount of titles they have. This is practically impossibly unless you have a ridiculous amount of time to do this. A better indicator of who is the best on each class would be how that player both contributes to the battle (DPS, healing, buffs, reviving, etc.) and their overall personality towards other players and the community as a whole. :)

7thRonin
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    vgfan100 wrote: »

In all seriousness though, titles alone are not a good indicator of who is the best at each class. If you want to go off of titles alone to find out who is good at what class, you would have to make a list of every character on each server and the amount of titles they have. This is practically impossibly unless you have a ridiculous amount of time to do this. A better indicator of who is the best on each class would be how that player both contributes to the battle (DPS, healing, buffs, reviving, etc.) and their overall personality towards other players and the community as a whole. :)

But DPS and high dmg isn't enough either. Titles are something you don't buy with money...(Not counting the 15 you can buy) They are proof of time spent!
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    Not that I really care about titles but the info you asked for is easily found. http://tinyurl.com/y6ure7hq
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    There's people who would happily share their title count with you in the above linked thread, but by no means treat it as gospel as not everyone posts their counts there.
  • MetalDevil19MetalDevil19
    Vindictus Rep: 1,910
    edited June 22, 2017
    Hey, I remember the good 'ol days about a year ago when i still played vindictus... I whooped people's ass with base stats as my cestus karok in the PvP Arena. lel. including the people that had high stats, of course. and then I would lay next to them, but then they would say to take them out for dinner at least first. heh heh.

I actually logged on last night for like...an hour just to check out the update. (West Server)
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    the best of the best of the best is derpcat and nexon