[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The reason we cant have 2 outfitters every update

TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
Vindictus Rep: 2,440
edited June 21, 2017 in General Discussion
"or else we'll run out"
release one new one and release an old one or a community picked one

DO YOU WANT MY MONEY OR WHAT?

oh almost forgot no hair this update too tanks for that

This update sucked and the least you could do is give us that but w/e
im done talking about it cause we're never getting any of the old outfitters anymore apparentlyi'll keep talking and hope i atleast do something ._.
PixelPantsuRolandDownIoadEbonwingsFuriel
  1. 2 outfitters :o?37 votes
    1. yes
       59% (22 votes)
    2. no and im ugly
       30% (11 votes)
    3. maybe
       11% (4 votes)

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    nah im good fam, this game will run out of content if we do that
    SaintGuinness
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    edited June 20, 2017
    "or else we'll run out"

200_s.gif
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    eU801qH.png
    ChiyemiPrototypemindQuinqueDelterosAnthonytonyboy
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    "oR eLsE wE'lL rUn oUt"

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg
    DokkunTwilightSparklePixelPantsuAnthonytonyboy
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Nexon just hates money, it's a fact.
    PixelPantsuXie
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Why make such a fuss over such a small thing?

It's not like its those specific GMs that make the choices, they're just the face to us the players. Mocking them wont do you or anyone any good.
    Somethings realy are out of their hands.

I'd be all for multiple outfiters each month, but this simply isn't the way of asking. Do people mock their bosses when they don't give them specific benefits? No. They bargain. They talk.

Try being more civic, we're all for each other.
    ImpulseBuyerSaintGuinness
    wadewadawdawd.png
    XieAnthonytonyboy
  • ImpulseBuyerImpulseBuyer
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    They need to let our wallets recover first.
    Xie
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    If they want to sell outfitters, they need to add back premium stats to all the the pieces. I personally don't like many of the outfits, but I can see opportunities for mixing and matching pieces from different sets. But I wont pay the money without the +2 bal.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    You can mix and match and still get the +2 bal (as long as you use premium chest/pants IIRC).
  • PuppymanPuppyman

It's not like its those specific GMs that make the choices, they're just the face to us the players. Mocking them wont do you or anyone any good.

I'd be all for multiple outfiters each month, but this simply isn't the way of asking. Do people mock their bosses when they don't give them specific benefits? No. They bargain. They talk.

I mean it's not fussy, just making fun of interesting choice of response towards why we can't have more outfitters

And if you want to look at it from a real-world perspective, you'd think a company would be all over selling something that people keep wanting to buy.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbmvC2nh6skqyWv3zdSmIj9BYMSc-FTZViekhcLzSP1ySi5A3A3Q

When you get kicked in the feels for decisions not made by you.
    QuinqueSaintGuinnessSlothPrincessMixxiaBlawrghOrder5XieDearestLloyd
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited June 21, 2017
    Puppyman wrote: »

I mean it's not fussy, just making fun of interesting choice of response towards why we can't have more outfitters

And if you want to look at it from a real-world perspective, you'd think a company would be all over selling something that people keep wanting to buy.

They actually can run out of NEW outfits to sell, cuz I actually believe it can take them roughly one month to Design, Model, Rig(include adaptation for different characters and within them different body sizes), Test, Bugfix, Re-test, and all that stuff.
    Even if people wants to buy couple of outfits each and every month, it still takes them a lot of effort, and COST to produce those outfits.
    I'm not really sure how do they pay their modelers and stuff, but as far as I know, they can be pretty expensive.

All that work for what we see as a simply outfit, but its hours and hours of sweat for the designers and modelers, as well the programmers.
    I'm not trying to excuse them, they should work, and I'd like to see many beautiful outfits every now and then as much as you do, but you need to give them a break too, and take a moment to appreciate their effort.

I didn't mean to put it in a real-world perspective with the boss thing, it was just an analogy to make you guys realize that the way you are going to achieve your goals is not the correct one.

Also yea, they could just re-sell old outfits. That way they'll never run out, AND, has zero cost. The GM on the live stream gave you the answer assuming you wanted 2 NEW outfits, give the guy a break, everyone makes honest mistakes.
    edited June 21, 2017
    Ehgess wrote: »

are the decisions made by korea or the team? thats honestly horrible if it is because it shows they hate us x.x
    Quinque
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805

are the decisions made by korea or the team? thats honestly horrible if it is because it shows they hate us x.x

From the replies to the ticket I have submitted, it seems Korea made the decisions.
    Quinque wrote: »

From the replies to the ticket I have submitted, it seems Korea made the decisions.

thats seriously horrible the least they could do is just give the vindy team or ehgess the power to pick which outfitters can come out
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Quinque wrote: »

I don't think I'm allowed to discuss internal decision making policies. However, feel free to keep making posts to let the powers that be know how you feel though.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited June 21, 2017

They actually can run out of NEW outfits to sell, cuz I actually believe it can take them roughly one month to Design, Model, Rig(include adaptation for different characters and within them different body sizes), Test, Bugfix, Re-test, and all that stuff.
    Even if people wants to buy couple of outfits each and every month, it still takes them a lot of effort, and COST to produce those outfits.
    I'm not really sure how do they pay their modelers and stuff, but as far as I know, they can be pretty expensive.

All that work for what we see as a simply outfit, but its hours and hours of sweat for the designers and modelers, as well the programmers.
    I'm not trying to excuse them, they should work, and I'd like to see many beautiful outfits every now and then as much as you do, but you need to give them a break too, and take a moment to appreciate their effort.

I didn't mean to put it in a real-world perspective with the boss thing, it was just an analogy to make you guys realize that the way you are going to achieve your goals is not the correct one.

Also yea, they could just re-sell old outfits. That way they'll never run out, AND, has zero cost. The GM on the live stream gave you the answer assuming you wanted 2 NEW outfits, give the guy a break, everyone makes honest mistakes.

I mean, I was under the impression that this whole things was about re-selling more old limited time outfitters
    edited June 21, 2017

I mean, I was under the impression that this whole things was about re-selling more old limited time outfitters
    i wouldnt type to him after making that example
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    The real question is, why do they put so much effort into creating new costumes to sell in the cash shop instead of focusing on improving the content and experience of the game (including optimizing it better)?