[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Drew some of my chars C:

FeyranFeyran
Vindictus Rep: 1,450
edited June 14, 2017 in Fan Media
Getting back into drawing so I thought I'd start with some of my chars, Feylan, my Evie, and Remilia, my Lynn. C:

Ignore what was supposed to be a Regina Scythe in Feylan's hand, that was a lot more complicated looking than I remembered so I gave up :^)

PANmFeP.jpg
ravenwalkingUsagiiiKunAndromedaGMOrder5JessGameMewMewRenCSidunnoExAnonymous

Comments

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    16559215_616767171845839_1597994620_n_zpspnzudnxb.gif

#Good sketch and the balance of positive - negative in your illustration. I also like the treatment that you gave within lines in clothes and shadows, greetings & success in your projects. o:)
  • FeyranFeyran
    edited June 15, 2017
    Draw Hentai or GTFO.

Sorry, no lewds here, you can have this instead : ^ ). A pic of my Arisha

96Bo8iY.png
    16559215_616767171845839_1597994620_n_zpspnzudnxb.gif

#Good sketch and the balance of positive - negative in your illustration. I also like the treatment that you gave within lines in clothes and shadows, greetings & success in your projects. o:)

Thank you for your comment C:
    MewMewRen
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Feyran wrote: »
    Getting back into drawing so I thought I'd start with some of my chars, Feylan, my Evie, and Remilia, my Lynn. C:

Ignore what was supposed to be a Regina Scythe in Feylan's hand, that was a lot more complicated looking than I remembered so I gave up :^)

PANmFeP.jpg

Teach please.

Very nice.
  • FeyranFeyran
    edited June 25, 2017
    I'm still drawing if anyone was wondering C:.

Just been getting lazy and instead reading about shading/coloring in clip studio paint instead of working. Here's what I'm drawing atm.

tlWLSts.png
    ravenwalkingMewMewRenLedeCSidunnoLeucosie