[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Let's have a BOOM party [East]!

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 2,270
edited June 12 in East Chat
What: "BOOM party" -- User enhancement event
When: June 20th, 8 PM (Subject to change depending on release of Rise update)
Where: Channel 1, East Server
Who: Everyone! Come dance and enhance! AP restore those weapons from the graveyard. Enhance the bound event armor. Use your 50% off AP restore coups.
Why: The "RISE" update is coming soon. Regardless of how you feel about the update it should be a celebration of the vindy of old or the new Vindictus. Enhancement success rates & functionality will change drastically. Reasons to enhance before the "Rise" update:
  • Success chance for +13 -> +15 will dramatically decrease
  • Boomed items cannot be enhanced further
  • Characters below level 60 cannot enhance
  • Level 80 and below items will be capped at +12
  • Level 80 and below items no longer return mats upon boom
  • All enhancement stones except Paradise Stones effectively become obsolete.
  • Use up that AP!
  • If you're "quitting" because of Rise it's never official until your weapon is completely destroyed. >:)

Comments

• PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 925
    Gonna create a char on east server just to see you having this "party"!!
    giphy-1.gif?w=736
    UsagiiiKun
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    If I had any backups I'd join you .
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Already blow mine and used gm restore since that will stop being a thing after the update
  • LaxusDragSlayerLaxusDragSlayer
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    mine wont die. it went to +13 so imma keep it <3 "West Server"
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,145
    Already started because I feel they will drop it before the 21st.

I have a question tho, I just blew up my xgun and its going to cost 31k AP to restore. Should I wait till after the RISE update to res it?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,725
    edited June 12
    DownIoad wrote: »
    Already started because I feel they will drop it before the 21st.

I have a question tho, I just blew up my xgun and its going to cost 31k AP to restore. Should I wait till after the RISE update to res it?

Yes, unless you plan on booming it again, if not it will be cheaper after RISE just you won't be able to enhance it any further
    DownIoad
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,000
    I was planning to gather a crowd for my attempted enhancement anyways so you can count me in that night (I'll probably be on 10pm EDT or so on East)
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,630
    Bound event armor I have cannot be enhanced.
  • MarronGlacesMarronGlaces
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    edited June 12
    Already did.
    Reginas +13 glaive, +13->14 spellsword, +13->14 hammer.
    All perma, but GM restored the glaive.

6-7 years later and still no +15. And they have the balls to half the success rates, lmao.
    Gewellirious
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    Bound event armor I have cannot be enhanced.

I believe you cannot enhance the level 80 equipment but the stuff below it can be enhanced.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 3,125
    edited June 12
    Used my chance today too as is the last whistle before the rise update . Succes with +15 terminus swords but blowed my lovelly chains +14 lugh and waiting for gm restore
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    I have
    x6 +15 level 90 weapons.
    x4 +15 level 80 weapons.
    x2 +15 level 60 weapons.
    x2 +14 level 90 weapons.
    x3 +13 level 90 weapons.

Day 1 of Rise I will destroy them all and then uninstall the game.
    Assuming I have the materials to enhance them. If not I'll just destroy the ones I can and then uninstall.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 5,440
    MyDelia wrote: »
    I have
    x6 +15 level 90 weapons.
    x4 +15 level 80 weapons.
    x2 +15 level 60 weapons.
    x2 +14 level 90 weapons.
    x3 +13 level 90 weapons.

Assuming I have the materials to enhance them. If not I'll just destroy the ones I can and then uninstall.

So first, Cessa, you go on about how RNG is never kind to you and you spend all your gold and resources and never get what you want. Then you post about how you have 18 bil in gold and nothing to do with it. Now you come back to post like Vindi can't go on without you. Just quit if you're going to quit. You've been banned and you're so addicted that you made a new id--actually more than one new id--just to come back and whine more. Get over yourself.

I don't particularly like this update, but I voiced my opinion like many others in constructive ways. If you're going to leave just leave. When Nexon sees that people who claim to hate the game are so hooked that they can't walk away it really does nothing to make them want to change their behavior. You claim to love Warframe so much; cool, go play it, enjoy your life, and quit stressing yourself over a game you don't like and wasting your time on forums that you've already been banned from previously.
    2edgy4u
  • TDisProTDisPro
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I have
    x6 +15 level 90 weapons.
    x4 +15 level 80 weapons.
    x2 +15 level 60 weapons.
    x2 +14 level 90 weapons.
    x3 +13 level 90 weapons.

Just send that stuff to me, I could really use it! I plan on continuing to enjoy the game for it's combat and community, regardless of patches.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 4,060
    Mind if I cut in?

I would appreciate any donations - Nocatia @Europe
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    @Download

I don't think the 14th is going to happen. We would have seen an announcement by now and possibly a preview. 21st/22nd looks to be the date.
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    edited June 13
    I have
    x6 +15 level 90 weapons.
    x4 +15 level 80 weapons.
    x2 +15 level 60 weapons.
    x2 +14 level 90 weapons.
    x3 +13 level 90 weapons.

So first, Cessa, you go on about how RNG is never kind to you and you spend all your gold and resources and never get what you want. Then you post about how you have 18 bil in gold and nothing to do with it. Now you come back to post like Vindi can't go on without you. Just quit if you're going to quit. You've been banned and you're so addicted that you made a new id--actually more than one new id--just to come back and whine more. Get over yourself.

I don't particularly like this update, but I voiced my opinion like many others in constructive ways. If you're going to leave just leave. When Nexon sees that people who claim to hate the game are so hooked that they can't walk away it really does nothing to make them want to change their behavior. You claim to love Warframe so much; cool, go play it, enjoy your life, and quit stressing yourself over a game you don't like and wasting your time on forums that you've already been banned from previously.

Do I make you mad? You sound like I'm making you mad. +sorrybutnotreally
    And I'm so flattered you seem to know so much about me. While we're on the topic, yes, I'm on Warframe and it is great. Just got the newly released prime weapons and frame.
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 725
    can we join the party even if we already have +15?
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    I have
    x6 +15 level 90 weapons.
    x4 +15 level 80 weapons.
    x2 +15 level 60 weapons.
    x2 +14 level 90 weapons.
    x3 +13 level 90 weapons.

30a.jpeg
    FlufffyParrotJeyemHuangYiXin
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    A LOT of my old guildmates and friends have quit the game. Some recently-ish.
    I've inherited a lot of equipment and gold.

Up until a bit ago it was just two of us left.

Now it's just me left and that practically doubled my gold, equipment, and materials.

I've already had a few "boom" parties by myself. That is the list of weapons that remains.