[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Coming back after 2nhalf years need help

MOOCOWKINGMOOCOWKING
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited June 9, 2017 in Battle Quests and Guides
Other than the Story whats a good place to level/gear up 60-90?

Like i want a map that i can constantly spam to power level.

Also are there any active guilds that are Recruiting?

Comments

• XarkXark
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Welcome back.

In general the quick battle function is good.

From 70+ do season 2 main story. You will be hosting s2 quick battles with insane exp/hour. These battles can only be hosted on main story, so once by each player. Every player joining the host get this insane exp.

Join other players hosting S2 quick battles of their story.
    MOOCOWKING
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    First: Welcome Back to Vindictus.
    MOOCOWKING wrote: »
    Other than the Story whats a good place to level/gear up 60-90?

Like i want a map that i can constantly spam to power level.

The game isn't like it was before. You can't just spam Hidden Raid all day and get "power leveled".

The indisputable fastest (and best) way to progress through game, is clearing your main story quests. It's getting even better with each update, with main story quests even giving out free gear for your level, and as I read, now they give you enhanced and enchanted gear.

The story modifications with RISE update also make progressing through story much less straining, as you don't need to run around doing errands for NPCs.
    Just try it out, explaning everything here isn't as good as doing it for yourself.

Just to be clear:
    Best way to level up?
    -Follow your mainstory quests.