[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

swirly coupon reset?

PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
Vindictus Rep: 1,125
edited June 2, 2017 in Bug Reporting
For the past few weeks, I've been logging on around 10 am US Pacific to start receiving the daily free eight swirly SPIN tickets.

The past few days, Comcast has been offering their reliable internet service totally worth 70 USD/month, and I got disconnected before getting my last ticket of the day.

I logged back on, and found that my ticket count was reset, meaning I could get another eight tickets -- or at least, it appears that way.

Now, I didn't make note of how many tickets I had before today, and I may be wrong about when the daily event reset is, so this may be my own mistake or misunderstanding.

At any rate, I don't want to be banned for unknowingly triggering some exploit, so it may be worth looking into.

e: just got disconnected again, and visually, it looks like another ticket reset. Counter is counting down again, and it does appear to be giving me more tickets, unless I just wasn't properly receiving tickets earlier in the day.

Comments

• DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited June 3, 2017
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    figured it out. this borders on exploit, so use at your own risk. as long as you haven't capped for the day, changing ip address will reset the meter.

Is from this thread;
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/5207/swirly-prize-wheel-event-info
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 3, 2017
    EDIT:
    Ellease wrote: »
    Just stay logged off for a small period of time, usually 30 minutes to an hour, before your bar finishes filling and you'll log into a new bar. Not sure if you can do that multiple times a day or just once. Have fun. IP change doesn't trigger it.

@Eghess
    @Saygo
    Using these tags to make sure they know just in case the GMs aren't yet aware of this exploitable bug.

There's also the issue of false or misleading information about the Super Charge board: the Super Charge lasts 30 minutes and is not limited to the proportions listed of each item grades (ex: you can get three S-Grade items instead of two).