[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

2-day VIP limit at AP shop?

Somebody16Somebody16
Vindictus Rep: 320
edited May 26, 2017 in New Recruits
So I'm currently lvl 85 and grinding towards 90. I don't get much time to play and I've kinda been relying on buying 2-day VIP passes at the AP shop which I'll use on a weekend when I have a decent amount of time to play to crunch some big XP. However, it seems I can't buy anymore VIP passes at the AP as it's redded out and when I try to buy one the game tells me I can't buy anymore of them.

Is there a limit to the number of VIP passes we can buy from the AP shop or is there currently an event/update going on and the devs have currently taken them off the AP shop? If there is a limit to how many we can buy, is it stated anywhere that's it's limited to so many purchases?

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    It's one every 7 days. Not sure if it resets on a given day (Sunday? Monday?) or if it is just 7 days from your last purchase.

I suggest doing Abyssal Arena Friday nights/saturday mornings to get you quickly to level 90.
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    I'm pretty sure the AP shop resets on Mondays for one-a-week items
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    The AP shop's weekly items reset on Mondays at 10:00 AM PST (the usual reset time for dailies).
  • Somebody16Somebody16
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Ok gotcha.

I did buy a pass on Wed cause I had a day off work which would explain why I can't buy one anymore for the weekend. Thanks guys.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited June 16, 2017
    Some things in the AP shop reset daily, but most of them are weekly, Monday at reset time.

EDIT: Why this thread showed up as new to me, when it's certainly not?