[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How do people even make money at this point?

Comments

• xHariNezumixHariNezumi
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    The only way I've ever made money in this game: Selling items from gatcha or selling high enhanced weapons.

I get about 1 good drop every 2 or 3 months. I've quit raiding for the most part because it was a useless waste of my time in the game, and I get angry rather than have fun when it's literally the same bloated whales getting the same good drops.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Sell me Myst Shards, that is how ;-)
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Question2 wrote: »
    Chrys wrote: »
    Gems don't seem to have depreciated as badly as other mats and it's fairly consistent since even if you don't get superiors fine gems are still good money.

So run Nif as much as possible.

Kind of curious here, who do you see buying fine gems? A decent party can clear Zecallion in 5 mins or less, and most players that I have seen just use one fine gem per slot and refuse to try for higher rolls because "it doesn't make much difference anyway". I just can't see anyone going nuts buying fine gems trying to get a max roll on a bracelet when they can run Zecallion to get their own gems. Throwing like 10 fine gems at a bracelet is only going to net you about 50 more ATT above average anyway. If you have spare fine gems and nothing better to use them for, sure, go ahead and gamble to get a max roll, but actually spending tons of gold buying fine gems off the market to do it...there's probably very few people willing to do that.

well at least now you're hedging your assumptions about other people's mentality behind "probably" and "very few" instead of all/no one

progress!
    BloodAngel
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Using NX is still the easiest by a large margin. Otherwise wait for events for dyes.

This game will soon become a wallet warrior's heaven with +20. By then the disparity in not paying NX vs. paying NX will be day and night. Enjoy the relatively ok state of the game right now.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    The big spenders will come out at next major update. I have been saving up mats like Blessed Magic Powder, Airtight enhance and enchant runes for sale later to make some money back. Got 3 bil in reserve, I know it is gonna be costly.
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited May 26, 2017
    I just do raids, buy luck stones with AP, sometimes VIP and when I make enough money I buy VVIP from MP and do more raids. You gotta love raiding though, that swag lyfe thing is helpful too since it gives +10 luk and I've been getting more rare drops because of it