[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Will i ever be able to play this game ?

TheFantasticMrSharkTheFantasticMrShark
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Account Support
hello :)
i been waitin for this game to go global since 2011 i guess so i can play it , and now after i read about the global migration i wanna know if i can .
i live in middle east - egypt , i also happen to know a few friends that can play it within the same country i live in and other few in gulf countries .
and please before u suggest to me that i go look up the supported regions that can run the game service because i did and my country isnt listed but still i know ppl whom can actually play it so , i just need someone who actually knows if it will work for me or not .
thank u so much in advance :)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited May 21, 2017
    Like you said . Only listed regions can play but players who are not from supported regions play on their own risk too from what ive observed , so your choice , they know it can bring a ban sooner or later but they dont give af anymore , after all what will they lose ?