[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Weapon main replacement question.

iRyukoiRyuko
Vindictus Rep: 830
in General Discussion
Hello guys
I wonder if I replace orange weapon main to a better orange main will the weapon + reset to 0?

I remember in patch notes there was no info about reset while replacing orange to orange, only from lower grade like blue/purple to higher grades.
Also on vindi gamepedia there's nothing about replacing orange to orange
I've asked few friends and I got both answers. So now I'm asking here on forum, to be 100% sure what will happen in that case. Please help c:
I'll be glad for your replies or proof if any of you have some (video or pics)
  1. Will the item enhancement level reset after replacing orange main to another orange?10 votes
    1. Yes
       30% (3 votes)
    2. No
       70% (7 votes)

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited May 19, 2017
    If you want to be 100% sure, you actually do it yourself and find out. With that said, I'll clarify with a copy-paste answer:
    Order5 wrote: »
    -Only enhancement level will ever reset.
    -Enhancement level will only reset when changing the color of your primary component.
    -You will get a warning before replacement if the Enhancement level will reset.
    -It is impossible to replace a higher quality component with a lower one.

Examples of when Enhancement will reset:
    1) Your current primary is BLUE, replacing to PURPLE will reset the enhancement.
    2) Your current primary is BLUE, replacing to ORANGE will reset the enhancement.
    3) Your current primary is PURPLE, replacing to ORANGE will reset the enhancement.

Examples of when Enhancement will NOT reset:
    1) Your current primary is BLUE, replacing to BLUE will not reset the enhancement.
    2) Your current primary is PURPLE, replacing to PURPLE will not reset the enhancement.
    3) Your current primary is ORANGE, replacing to ORANGE will not reset the enhancement.
    4) Replacing secondary components (lightweight, keen, stable, perfect, solid, or smooth) will never reset your enhancement.

Examples of Impossible replacements:
    1) Orange components cannot be replaced with purple or blue.
    2) Purple components cannot be replaced with blue.

I will re-emphasize that you will get a warning message if your item is at risk of being reset.
    DownIoad
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Order5
  • iRyukoiRyuko
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    Thanks alot for your replies. Much appreciate :)