[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Host Question

YaoiBoyYaoiBoy
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited May 16, 2017 in Europe Chat
Hi
I try to host "Bizzare Machine" raid but it was totally unplayable for me ( other party members have no lags ). I play on Normal settings ( 60+ fps when playing alone ) and my PC specifications is :
Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU 2.60GHz
16GB RAM Win 10
GeForce GTX 960M
Nos sure u need somes more...
And my internet check with speedtest :
PING 23 Download 47,36 Upload 5,05
Hope u can tell me what can i do to host withiut lag, what i need to change or somes like dat...

Comments

• omoisamaomoisama
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    #nexonfreetoplay
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Did you turn multi processor option on? Without that, it's nearly impossible to host an 8-man raid, your specs are more than enough for a 8-man host though.
  • YaoiBoyYaoiBoy
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Nakrast wrote: »
    Did you turn multi processor option on? Without that, it's nearly impossible to host an 8-man raid, your specs are more than enough for a 8-man host though.

Multi Processor option... Where can i find it ? xD
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    YaoiBoy wrote: »

Multi Processor option... Where can i find it ? xD

Tda6cN0.png
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited May 18, 2017
    you could monitor your cpu usage in software like Intel XTU and you will find vindi by default uses only 1 core at most.. that's why u get lag
    also as posted above, you could use the multicore processing but in my experience even then you can't play fluid with ur current specs (mine is GTX 1050 TI and 7700HQ..) on ultra quality.
  • TijinTijin
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    Throw away the Laptop and get a Desktop PC if you want to host
    the poor GHz per Core are your issue. My CPU is from second Intel Generation and an i5 but i have almost twice the GHz. Low Clock on LapTop CPUs is common since the cooling is generally for the trashcan. Having my doubts that even Multicore will help you with this
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    Host it on easy mode and solo it.