[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Gremlin Meter

DownIoadDownIoad
Vindictus Rep: 2,185
edited May 11, 2017 in General Discussion
EDIT:=-=-=-=-= ISSUE SOLVED =-=-=-=-=
You can ignore the blabber I typed below

jznBkk8.png

I would like to bring this up because there is something off...

I ran the quest thing 8 times now and watched my rewards so I can tell you for sure that the amount of cores you will receive is based on the BARS filled, NOT the number it shows. For example, the picture above shows two filled bars but says (4) beside that... The amount of cores I got were 2 not 4.

Why have the numbers on the side if they don't have anything to do with it, or am I missing something?

***If you dont have any bars filled (total blackout) you get 1 core

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    The number of cores you get is based on what's highlighted when the boss dies. No issues so far, but maybe you can clarify the issue you're having?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Two first bars are filled by default. That's why you get 2 guaranteed cores. Each bar past that = additional core.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Two first bars are filled by default. That's why you get 2 guaranteed cores. Each bar past that = additional core.

You get 1 if you blackout as stated above.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    The number of cores you get is based on what's highlighted when the boss dies. No issues so far, but maybe you can clarify the issue you're having?

The bubble numbers and the bars do not correlate.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    The numbers on the side must be for something else, or I am just missing something ugh its really pissing me off.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    edited May 11, 2017
    Here is my best attempt so far, yes I am a scrub who cant get 5 +sad but thats not the point.

Back to the bubble numbers...

nOHbTbD.png

Why does this one say 5 when I get 4 cores and the one above says 4 when I get 2 cores? I just want to know.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Maybe try doing a repair? When the number says 5, my bars show 5, and I get 5 cores. Same as the run I got 4 on a lowbie: 4 bars, 4 in the bubble, 4 boxes.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    edited May 11, 2017
    Maybe try doing a repair? When the number says 5, my bars show 5, and I get 5 cores. Same as the run I got 4 on a lowbie: 4 bars, 4 in the bubble, 4 boxes.

Would you care to post a screenshot showing your bubble numbers matching your bars please.
    Im currently repairing my game and trying on another account.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Alright so after repairing I ran it again and got 5 cores but it still does not make sense to me, I will explain why the best I can.

First, here is my meter when I got 5 cores.

YhNpjB0.png

Now for what does not make sense to me....

As you progress in the meter, the bubbles will light up and you will get 5 by the time you reach 3 full bars. This is what does not make sense to me still.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    When 5 is highlighted i get 5 cores...not sure why its bugging out for you. Some kind of server lag maybe?
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    edited May 11, 2017

Infuriating as it is, I finally understand... It has to do with default bars of two and that totally threw me off. The bubbles are just down 2 levels because of this,

So thank you for explaining this hours ago, I just failed to understand how it worked with a combination of game files that needed to be repaired.
This discussion has been closed.