[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Swirly Prize Wheel Event Info

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    maelturd wrote: »
    If you supercharge the board, does it reset after you spin so you must supercharge again, or does it stay for 30 minutes?

@maelturd
    The news page says it'll be supercharged for 5 minutes.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited May 20, 2017
    Spun the crap out of the wheel and didn't get anything worthwhile. It seems like this isn't like the old wheel where you could get multiple of the same S item. Didn't matter anyway because I never hit an S panel. Blessed be those who have gotten something decent. Wheel seems like poo compared to the last one.

About 250 tickets:
    Three armor fusion runes, three unbinds, two 1000 AP caps. Just gonna stop logging in if I'm not directly playing, not even worth leaving the computer on. At least the other two events pay off for the most part.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Spun the crap out of the wheel and didn't get anything worthwhile. It seems like this isn't like the old wheel where you could get multiple of the same S item. Didn't matter anyway because I never hit an S panel. Blessed be those who have gotten something decent. Wheel seems like poo compared to the last one.

About 250 tickets:
    Three armor fusion runes, three unbinds, two 1000 AP caps. Just gonna stop logging in if I'm not directly playing, not even worth leaving the computer on. At least the other two events pay off for the most part.

seems to be a trend with this and the "+15" enhance coupons. i guess giving away nice things and making your players happy isn't profitable after all +haha
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited May 24, 2017
    Not sure how @prototypemind had 250 tickets to spin. I've been logged in every day for 4 hours+ and I'm looking at 115 tickets-ish so far (and that's 4 days after his post).

Regarding Proto's results -- if I remember the old event it averaged once every 100 tix I got an S item. We'll see if Proto just had back luck or if they tightened the RNG.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    edited May 24, 2017
    Tiering the ranks to decide which board to keep (Sample)
    IkCwa0o.png

It's helpful to decide up front what type of drops you prefer before you supercharge the board. The first time I did this event I spent endless supercharges looking for the 'perfect' board without defining what was 'perfect'.

Some notes on making your own chart:
    • Save all your tickets to use at the end of the event!
    • Tier your items based on preferred, acceptable, and discard. Discard items should be items you absolutely don't want and will reshuffle/supercharge the board. Don't chase for a board with all preferred items either. Find a compromise between preferred and acceptable items to limit ticket waste.
    • Prioritize the swirly spin tickets in both B and C grade to extend your chances at S grade items.
    • If you can't decide on preferred items go with high-value resale items like Blessed Magic Elixirs, Paradise Orbs and Stones.
    • When examining whether a board is worth keeping: Weight the items of each grade in this order: B, C, S. The A rank grades do not matter because a supercharged board will have all 5 items regardless. You will mostly get B followed by C items that is why they are the highest emphasis.
    • When you get a board you're happy with spin all your tickets
    2edgy4uDownIoadKrevos
  • Order5Order5
    edited May 24, 2017
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Not sure how @prototypemind had 250 tickets to spin. I've been logged in every day for 4 hours+ and I'm looking at 115 tickets-ish so far (and that's 4 days after his post).

Regarding Proto's results -- if I remember the old event it averaged once every 100 tix I got an S item. We'll see if Proto just had back luck or if they tightened the RNG.

Most likely 3 accounts or servers. As of today, people should have around 120 tickets accumulated on a single account; 14 days multiplied by 8 tickets. If we go back 4 days, then Prototypemind would've had around 80-90 on each.
    DownIoadPrototypemindLoLoBooty
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    edited May 24, 2017
    there's also a second reset some time during the day...might not even be consistent, but i definitely have gotten 16 tickets on some days.

edit:: never mind i'm wrong about this
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    there's also a second reset some time during the day...might not even be consistent, but i definitely have gotten 16 tickets on some days.

It appears the counter reset mid-day today after maintenance.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    ls1APXw.png
    this is the wheel i went with after ~5 supercharges. interestingly i had only 2 c-tiers which shouldnt have been possible
    all i got were b and c from 91 spins, but at least i'm set for enchanting when new gear hits haha
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I was after some Triumph medals to get an artifact so I decided to burn 100 tickets on this wheel;
    C1vRnvf.png

I ended up with nine Triumphs, lots of AP caps and a few of the other goodies but never once did it land on S grade items. B is where its at most of the time.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    I had S once with 30 tickets, but its 3k ap cap :C
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    this is the wheel i went with after ~5 supercharges. interestingly i had only 2 c-tiers which shouldnt have been possible
    all i got were b and c from 91 spins, but at least i'm set for enchanting when new gear hits haha

Interesting. Not only do you have only 2 C-tiers but you also only have 4 A-tiers. It resulted in an extra S-tier and B-tier. Overall it's a good board -- but I think I would have skipped it. In retrospect the S-tier items were just a tease and I've got to wonder how many armor durability potions you ended up with from that b-tier.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

I believe it actually resets at midnight PST. I usually would log on in the mornings and leave my computer running and it would already be counting again even if I'd gotten off around midnight or so my time with it maxed out.
  • Order5Order5
    edited May 26, 2017

I believe it actually resets at midnight PST. I usually would log on in the mornings and leave my computer running and it would already be counting again even if I'd gotten off around midnight or so my time with it maxed out.

I t resets at 9:00 AM server time (2:00 AM PST).
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u

Interesting. Not only do you have only 2 C-tiers but you also only have 4 A-tiers. It resulted in an extra S-tier and B-tier. Overall it's a good board -- but I think I would have skipped it. In retrospect the S-tier items were just a tease and I've got to wonder how many armor durability potions you ended up with from that b-tier.

just 3-4. got plenty of party graces and elixir of lifes, not completely useless i guess.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    VksbPCy.png
    Order5
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Order5 wrote: »

I t resets at 9:00 AM server time (1:00 AM PST).

On the EAST server it resets at 5 AM. However, yesterday what apparently happened is that it reset at 5 AM, then reset again after maintenance was complete. When I left for work at 8 AM yesterday I had 2 tickets left to collect. But later in the day when I logged in my bar had reset.
  • Order5Order5
    edited May 25, 2017
    Ellease wrote: »

...HACKS! There's a loophole somewhere in the system.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Order5 wrote: »
    Ellease wrote: »

...HACKS! There's a loophole somewhere in the system.

@Order5 I don't get it. :/ What does the screenshot illustrate?
  • Order5Order5
    edited May 25, 2017
    @Order5 I don't get it. :/ What does the screenshot illustrate?
    @LoLoBooty 148 tickets in that screenshot. Mathematically speaking, no one should have that many if the limit is 8 per day. It's only been 15 days, so even if it did reset at its usual time and then reset again after maintenance, wouldn't that only be 128 max? Yet even I am sitting here at 130 tickets, soon to be 138 tickets...

I am so confused right now.