[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

T-pose glitch when activating Slashing High

OkatsuOkatsu
Vindictus Rep: 1,665
in Vella
I don't think new forums have quite enough complaints on them yet :rolleyes:

Anyway I was wondering if this bug could get a fix, it's existed since the dawn of time and it's really annoying. Sometimes when you try to activate slashing high vella freezes up and you can't do anything but slide around leaving you vulnerable for like 3 seconds. For any Lann / Fiona players does this happen for you when activating slashing high too or is this a vella exclusive problem?

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Are you casting slashing high from the z skill slot while pressing a directional key? This bug is quite old like you said, and I've noticed it on most characters when doing so, mostly when trying to flinch Havan out of his sandstorm move with an sp skill.
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

Are you casting slashing high from the z skill slot while pressing a directional key? This bug is quite old like you said, and I've noticed it on most characters when doing so, mostly when trying to flinch Havan out of his sandstorm move with an sp skill.
    Yeah it's the one skill I've left bound to Z. Would binding it to my hotkeys be a solution?
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited October 25, 2016
    Yeah, I've never seen that happen when casting from other quickslots. All of my slashing high using characters have it bound to 4 and I can do the walking slashing high animation just fine. I used to think it was a latency thing but I've definitely slid around from casting Earthquake from the z slot in solos recently.
    VessimerOkatsu
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Nice, thanks for the help rice ;j
    now to get used to hitting a different key for slashing high
  • ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    are there some Benefitting Glitches for Tsword vella :O <--- just started kinda XD shes lvl 90 but a week old
    FoxyNymphHinataChaaaanRikaaaaaaSilentBeautyYuriSakiSan
  • OkatsuOkatsu

are there some Benefitting Glitches for Tsword vella :O <--- just started kinda XD shes lvl 90 but a week old</p>
    Unfortunately you can't take advantage of any bugs that happens with this character :{ they all serve to slow her down
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Yes this bug is extrêmely annoying indeed.It also happens when i use Windrider.

It seems to happen when you try to activate those before Vella's motion is over.For example there is always a quick animation after using tumult blade,if you activate slashing high or Windrider before the animation ends you might end up in the gliding frozen state for a few seconds,but it's annoying because either way your loosing precious seconds to keep attacking.

So unfortunately the only fix i could find for now is to not chain the commands too quick when you transition from your smashes to skill activation.

Also i try to press an arrow key before using those 2 skills so you don't have to be stuck in the animation.If you do happen to trigger slashing high and windrider animation because you where stationary,you can quicly cancel it by using gusting.

Sry,for engrish