[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Password Reset MIA, Support Ticket Unresponsive

KyuryasKyuryas
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited November 3, 2016 in Account Support
Hello, I'm returning after a few years and attempting to log in to my old account, which I believe was called -snip-. I know and have access to the email I used to register it, and assume it is still active since I was told that I couldn't register it to a new account due to it still being in use. However, it's been a week now since I've requested a password reset email on it, using various browsers and computers just in case, and it has not arrived. Could it be because it was an Aol email address? I'd list it here, but am unsure if there's someone I should PM it to.

Furthermore, I attempted to begin a support ticket to resolve this issue, filled out all the forms, and pressed Submit, but have received no confirmation that a ticket was created, not even a "Thank you!" message (once again, this was attempted on multiple browsers across a few computers). It looked like the page simply refreshed. Either the ticket was not created for some reason, or it was created but the site failed to convey this information.

I am willing to bend over backwards to resolve this issue and will comply with any requests for clarification, identification or information as necessary. Thank you for your time.

Edit: Just tried to submit a ticket again as long as I was doing this, and this time it went through. Maybe I'll try a password reset again too, wish me luck!
Edit2: No luck.

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Hi I removed the name in your post in case it was an account name.

I hope your ticket is resolved soon.
  • MoleMole
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Looks like this is happening again, please fix it.