[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[video] sylas tutorial

john10john10
Vindictus Rep: 2,755
in Sylas

Comments

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    For the first part of the video, I thought dodging and using the smash was equal to the charged smash? Or have I been doing it wrong this entire time LOL
    Found the ending a little confusing but overall well done @_@
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    AngelYukki wrote: »
    For the first part of the video, I thought dodging and using the smash was equal to the charged smash? Or have I been doing it wrong this entire time LOL

You would be right. Dodging and then using a 2nd smash is the same as holding it to charge it, dodging between makes it faster at the cost of more stamina.
    I don't see how you can call this a tutorial.
  • john10john10

yeah charge smash has different dmg from dodge smash. they do look the same when i first start off with sylas. I just got to lv90 the other day, and decided to make a video. i hope it was helpful.
    at the end its about focusing on atk buff for skills use, and ways to avoid guard [phantom force] by healing.
    sylas class is not a healer type. lol
  • john10john10
    Okatsu wrote: »

You would be right. Dodging and then using a 2nd smash is the same as holding it to charge it, dodging between makes it faster at the cost of more stamina.
    I don't see how you can call this a tutorial.

o i see i thought u were talking about vision trap
    yeah there the same