Issues with Nexon Launcher and Vindy

FeyranFeyran
Vindictus Rep: 670
in Tech Support
Since I started using their crappy launcher Vindictus has been closing itself randomly, along with the launcher :rolleyes:. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues and if they have a fix they can share. I'm using a 64 bit copy of Win7 and already tried reinstalling both but the issue still pops up.

Comments

• BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    prolly not the same problem but, i was having tons of problems with launcher quitting, launcher forgetting where vindi was installed (default location) and launcher insisting on re-installing vindi... vindi itself would close during boat launches n stuffs with an error something like: engine error: failed to read uncompress buffer.

i reinstalled launcher and vindi a couple times, no help.

then a friend told me to run the disk repair thingy (my computer>hard disk>properties>tools>check now)....so far vindi is running perfectly.

good luck! i hope you find a way to fix it! +sad
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 4,685
    See, this is why direct launch is needed. The launcher has too many bugs and issues for people to deal with.
  • StunnyStunny
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited April 29
    Feyran wrote: »
    Since I started using their crappy launcher Vindictus has been closing itself randomly, along with the launcher :rolleyes:. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues and if they have a fix they can share. I'm using a 64 bit copy of Win7 and already tried reinstalling both but the issue still pops up.

Having the same problem & opened already a thread about this issue, been told by GM that they have no idea what its cause is
    Also recommended to write a ticket
  • FeyranFeyran
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    Stunny wrote: »

Having the same problem & opened already a thread about this issue, been told by GM that they have no idea what its cause is

After a few more closes I've already uninstalled it and switched back to using Steam instead. Their launcher is such trash. #bringbackdirectlaunch
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,760
    Stunny wrote: »

Are you saying a GM posted that in your thread? Since I looked at your thread and no GM as commented on it.

Since this is not the norm, it definitely helps to file a ticket with your specs so the team has a better idea of what causes it.
  • BarabeBarabe
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    @BabyDani i tried your solution, wish it ll fix my game.
    i got lots of engine errors and i want to fix by myself i uninstalled game and i took my friends game (its about 15gb) and i got error all the time
  • BarabeBarabe
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    its not worked :S
  • Hollow13Hollow13
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    i had a vindictus instaled and next time i loged it asked me do install full game again,i didnt know what to do so i instaled it again and when i wanted to play in the loading screen i get : CRC Check File Please reinstall the game client
    i tryed repair and all i could think of but i rly need some help pls.