[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

LMAO

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
in General Discussion
Really ok at level 10 egg and now hoping for something good.....NO I GET 3X IN A ROW ..Skill awaking rune REALLY WTH 3x in a row really wonder what my next one will be....Skill awaking rune agin...LMAO what a joke....

Comments

• SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Surpriiiiise, nexon event.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    you have been rewarded accordingly for the effort put in.
    DownIoadTariroDelterosV0lterixArishaLArixAnthonytonyboymisakamisakaBloodAngelPixelPantsuand 2 others.
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    RNG is not your friend. Not surprising that the most useless rune is the one you'll get 4/5 times.

Still, with about an hour of time each day you get a shot at a rune every day, would be especially nice to get that extraction rune.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    look i got a PREM awaking this time what a load of crap
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    ziggyblade wrote: »
    look i got a PREM awaking this time what a load of crap

I think the best I got so far is an enhance rune. Just expect crud and be very happy if you get something of any worth.
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    edited April 27, 2017
    The best thing I enjoyed about this event, was me deciding not to do it.
    DownIoadArishaLQuanQBloodAngelSeigakuSylariusCelestiaVdaws360
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Awakening rune obtained... *looks at skill and sees all of them are at B rank*. Well that was a waist of time.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited April 27, 2017
    i gave up in this event after second awakening rune , waste of time , but oh well whats to expect from them , they only want us to buy nx moar and moar :p so yes - lets give them those useless awakening runes , for enchant or better one they will always charge some nx after all :p
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    The time spent could've been used to buy multiple of these runes.
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited April 28, 2017
    i've opened 3 so far and got armor fusion/premium armor enhance rune and premium awakening, safe to say my lucks ok for now
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I wish my hungry little rabbit would just go away.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    The time spent could've been used to buy multiple of these runes.

Well, that applies to everything. You could have paid a friend to play your character for you as well.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    AND STILL MORE AWAKING SKILL RUNES IS THIS ALL IM GOINK TO FKG GET WHAT A FKG JOKE THIS IS
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. Making daily missions necessary for this: dumb. Making useless runes a part of this: dumb. The loot table is horrid with such heavy weight on literally useless items. They make 60% awakening ergs, then still have these runes? Anyway, I hope they stop making what could otherwise be a fun, engaging event so poor by having horrid choices for required zones to get the rewards, and then having the odds weighted towards garbage. They could have included dye ampules or S3 mats or something as the bobo prize, but the skill runes just say that they don't value players' time.
    MrGoldTetsujin
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    ziggyblade wrote: »
    AND STILL MORE AWAKING SKILL RUNES IS THIS ALL IM GOINK TO FKG GET WHAT A FKG JOKE THIS IS
    On Europe server they are worth 30 k gold so its like punch in face . Whoever i asked answear is the same awakening rune . I dont know why ppl still do the missions for rabbit .
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/29144/#Comment_29144

I keep updating that post.
    You see me crying that I get 5-6x skill awakening in a row?
    Tho, yesterday I got 2x enhancement rune and 1x premium enchant rune.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited April 30, 2017
    some got more luck then others i guess
    edited April 30, 2017
    JynXi wrote: »
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/29144/#Comment_29144

I keep updating that post.
    You see me crying that I get 5-6x skill awakening in a row?
    Tho, yesterday I got 2x enhancement rune and 1x premium enchant rune.

Okay? So you're an outlier. For most the event is not worth the time.
    MadcobraBloodAngelSylarius
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    The event is worthwhile, people are just lazy and like to complain. My only gripe is the one prize I need I won't likely get.
    Ellease wrote: »
    The event is worthwhile, people are just lazy and like to complain. My only gripe is the one prize I need I won't likely get.

You do you, boo. I don't think Skill Runes are worth hours a day, and I never will. Gnoll Chieftain, Bingo, and the Wheel of Misfortune were so much better in items rewarded and time requirements to get them. I think it's strange that you know you'll probably never get what you're after but you still think it's worth the effort.
    CelestiaV