[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bye Guys!

hi5joshhi5josh
Vindictus Rep: 2,010
in Off Topic Discussion
I didn't like the direction this game was heading in so I committed to blowing up my gear. Thanks for nearly 7 years of fun! Its been real! XD
MadcobraKaramythGewelliriousMrGold

Comments

• MarronGlacesMarronGlaces
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited April 26, 2017
    This has been happening a lot more. One of my older friends just logged on just to tell me this too yesterday.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    hi5josh wrote: »
    I didn't like the direction this game was heading in so I committed to blowing up my gear. Thanks for nearly 7 years of fun! Its been real! XD

Good bye see you soon :p
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Madcobra wrote: »

Good bye see you soon :p

I doubt it. Sunk all my gold into my gear and blew it up. Nothing to come back to, and nothing worth wild to look forward to.
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    I'm sure you will come back someday, sooner or later.

• hi5joshhi5josh
    Seigaku wrote: »

Not likely. :p
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045

Don't worry, all of us had these kind of moments before, yet............here we are again, back after 3 months, a year, 3 years, every summer, when most guild members decided to come back randomly, etc etc :#
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    edited April 27, 2017

Don't worry, all of us had these kind of moments before, yet............here we are again, back after 3 months, a year, 3 years, every summer, when most guild members decided to come back randomly, etc etc :#

I've meet a lot of people in this game. The vast majority of them no longer play. Many that stopped playing never returned. Some do return for awhile and then leave again... Some return after years of inactivity just for you to see their IGN login and great them and then leave again never to return. I've played this game for far too long and am ready to let go. My interest in Vindictus has been dwindling for longer than I can remember. I find myself logging in reminiscing of the past, letting the game idle pointlessly in the background. I committed myself to quitting indefinitely. This is not a break from the game.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440

I've meet a lot of people in this game. The vast majority of them no longer play. Many that stopped playing never returned. Some do return for awhile and then leave again... Some return after years of inactivity just for you to see their IGN login and great them and then leave again never to return. I've played this game for far too long and am ready to let go. My interest in Vindictus has been dwindling for longer than I can remember. I find myself logging in reminiscing of the past, letting the game idle pointlessly in the background. I committed myself to quitting indefinitely. This is not a break from the game.

I hate that you're right :(
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Most of people who came back in my friendlist made +15 just to link it to me.
    1 month after it becomes "No Information".

You know what happened.

• DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I know you wanted to quit for awhile so maybe this is best for you! Playing something you don't enjoy is not worth your time or effort.

Go find your happy place bro +best
    GhengisJohn
  • MetallitMetallit
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    I hope they shutdown server soon. I want to quit as well this game doesnt offer anything only p2w content and a toxic community
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Metallit wrote: »
    I hope they shutdown server soon. I want to quit as well this game doesnt offer anything only p2w content and a toxic community

nooo i would die and lose sense of my life , you so evul :( dont wish bad to vindictus , its on the bottom anyways :'(
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Did you blow your stuff up yet? Lemme get some of it, or the gold you won't be using :^)
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Did you blow your stuff up yet? Lemme get some of it, or the gold you won't be using :^)

Vultures1GIF.gif
    NakrastBowtacojrDownIoad
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    funny you say that when the past devnotes + community summit all have changes to make the game better lol