[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

hardware incompatibility problems

homer2292homer2292
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited April 26, 2017 in Bug Reporting
hi, i've a strix claw mouse and when i press the right button (or other, only the left button works) it doesn't work. it is not the first game where i found this problem and i think is a problem with my mouse incompatibility, i don't know what to do to solve it

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited April 26, 2017
    Maybe change mouse. You sure its not broken ? I remember ive had problems like this and after changing mouse everything was working .
  • homer2292homer2292
    edited April 28, 2017
    it's new, it is not the first game where i found this problem, i found this problem only in dead by daylight and vindictus. all other games works, same when i'm not playing, everywhere works, only in DbD and vindictus works only the left click. the strix claw has more than 3 buttons (8, including left, middle and right button), in vindictus only left button works
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Have you tried to set your rightclick button in options?
  • homer2292homer2292
    i set my key so i can use the "smash" with r, because the right (and the rest of the mouse) doesn't works, but when i should use an item "press right click to use" i can't use r, but i must use the right click